11

Wednesday,
March 14th

You're alarm had just went off, it was time to go to school again, Midoriya was still laying on you asleep, you had to shake him to wake him up so you could get ready.

"Midoriya. Wake up." You said patting his head. He wasn't waking up, so that's when you started patting and shaking him. He groans and pulls himself up, looking at you.

"I'm up now." He gets off of you and gets out of bed, and walks the other side of your room to get his stuff. Midoriya usually brings a little mini backpack when he comes over, Incase he ever can't go back home. You also get up and walk over to your drawer to find some clothes.

"I'll be in the bathroom so you can change in here." Midoriya was still tired, so some of his words were slurring.

"Okay, and remember there's stuff for you in the closet in my bathroom." You said while still looking for some clothes to wear.

"Okay."

You found a graphic tee, with some baggy jeans, you put those on and all you were looking for were for some shoes to wear. While deciding on what shoes to wear, Janae walks in.

"Y/n do you have a shirt that you don't really care about anymore? Emery needs one because she forgot to bring her shirt."

"I mean I can check, I have a few shirts that I don't really wear that much, what color shoes she wearing along with her pants?"

"She's wearing black cargo pants, with some white retro 4's, the one thats like the oreo kind." She said looking around the room.

"Okay." You go back to your drawer to look for a shirt that Emery can borrow, you find a white graphic tea, with some grey in it, you take it out of your drawer and walk over to give it to Janae.

"Thanks n/n."

"No problem."

Janae closes the door and you get back to choosing what pairs of shoes to wear. You decided on wearing Jordan 1's, and Midoriya walks out of the bathroom. He was wearing low dunks, with a casual street wear look.

(Smth like this)

(Smth like this)

"I see you with the styleee." You said while tying your shoe laces.

"I know you do. You lookin right at me." Midoriya says with a smirk.

"Mhmmm, you driving this time? Or is it gon be me again?"

"I'll drive, if you don't mind."

"Of course I don't mind, just don't cause us to get into a wreck like last time."