The creek | 0.2|

Monday
August 3rd
9:03am
(Dominique's room)

I slowly woke up from probably the best sleep I've gotten in forever. I reached my hand on my nightstand and picked my phone up. I was surprised I woke up before my alarms.

I turned my phone on and saw it was...after nine. That couldn't be right because...I set four alarms. I opened my clock app and saw they were all turned off.

I had a bunch of texts from Malik, and a few from... Alana , then I had one from Deondre.
He said "Have fun getting to school nigga"

I groaned and quickly got out of bed.

12 minutes later,

After rushing to get ready I hopped on my old bike from like third grade.
Luckily it wouldn't take me super long cause we're a couple minutes away from the school.

16 minutes later,
Water Crest High
9:32am

I quickly hopped off my bike and ran inside the building.

Luckily I had just enough time to make it into my second class.

I quietly crept in the classroom and sat towards the back.
"Oh hey, nice of you to show up." Malik said,

"I swear I'm gonna kill Dre." I said, then Malik look at me crazy.

"You look very...different today." Malik said,

I turned on my front camera and I wanted to cry, I looked a hot mess.

I raised my hand quickly.

"I need to use the bathroom" I said, then my teacher nodded.

I practically ran into the bathroom, I took my mask off and slashed my face with water.
"Hey girl," Alana said, her voice made me jump.

I dried my face with my sleeves, then I leaned against the sink and looked at her.

her eyes were really red and puffy.
I felt bad, I didn't wanna fight anymore, so I hugged her. She started crying a little bit, so I rubbed her back.
"Listen I'm so sorry." Alana said, then I shushed her.
"It's okay, I forgive you, I don't wanna fight anymore okay?" I said, then she nodded.

"I don't either." She said, while wiping her tears.

"Now, can you please help me, I look a hot mess because of fucking Dre. I don't want Jeremy to see me like this." I said, then Alana smiled.

"God must like you today because I grabbed the wrong bag today. I got my sleep over bag, so it has all my makeup and some clothes in it." Alana said, then I hugged her.

"Girl I could cry!" I said then we both chuckled

Fifteen minutes later,

I changed into a pink tracksuit from Alana, and she helped me do some makeup and put lashes on.

"Here spray yourself with this, he not gonna be able to take his hands off you." Alana said, then she sprayed the perfume on me.

"Mhmm is this what you must've on last night when you was with Dre." I said, then Alana's eyes went wide.

"You wrong for that." Alana said,

"Am I tho?" I replied,

"Aight  we been in here long enough let's jus go." Alana said,

"Lemme wash my hands rq." I said,

I turned the water on and pumped some soap on my hands. The minute I ran my hands under the water it turned black.