What is happening?

Before I start this I would like to thank everyone who read my previous story it really means a lot to me🤧💜
And I know I should be studying cuz my exams are near and so but I really wanted to tell you this DREAM this one is not like too good but it sure is unbelievable🙂🤯

Me and my best friend (she is literally in every dream of mine) were standing in a big queue and we both were so excited just like everybody else.

The queue was so long that we couldn't see the end or the start of it, all the girls were talking and giggling about things, I couldn't hear them properly cuz there were a lot of them and the voices were all mixed up.

My friend was behind me, everything was white near us, there was no sky nor ground. Everything was white blank except for the queue in which we were standing.

The girls standing in the queue didn't had faces. There was just blurry brown shadows on there faces. But all of them were wearing pretty cute dresses as if they were going on a date.

I was wearing some causal clothes which were very simple from everyone else, my best friend was wearing the same as me.
(Even in my dreams I am broke🥲)

Just then my friend said "I still can't believe this! I am so freaking HAPPY! I have waited for this day my whole LIFE!" between all the voices around I could hear only her voice.

"Are you kidding me?! I am MORE happier than you! All my dreams are finally coming true! I'm gonna cry!" I said with a big smile and tears in my eyes.
(This might look weird but they are basically happy tears🙂)

"All our hard-work was worth it."she said with a proud smile.

"I still can't believe this! It feels so unreal, it just doesn't feel real." I said with a confused look on my face.

Then my friend hold me by my shoulders, her eyes on me firm and serious "It is REAL! We have waited for this so long it has to be REAL!"

Sometimes didn't seem right but I still didn't say anything but just nodded, I couldn't make her more angry or sad whatever she was feeling.

All this time the queue didn't move not even a inch, everything was silent after that.

Can you guess what we were waiting for?🤨
It is so unbelievable! But I really wish it becomes true😩
All those sexy brains out there tell me what do you think about this?!👀
Potato is curious~😬