Waiting...

There was a small stage in front of us which was decorated with many different kinds of light, except for the stage everything else was dull and colourless.

There were led screens behind the stage and at the back so everyone could see what was going on on the stage.

Everyone was screaming, they were cheering and jumping as if they were encouraging someone. There was soft music playing in the background but I couldn't hear it over all the screaming girls.

We were standing at the right side of the stage looking at it and on our left there were chairs but all of them were already occupied. We were standing at the front and there were many girls behind us.

The place was not so big, so some people have to stand outside. It was crowded, it looked like lots of chicken are kept in a small room with no windows or door it was suffocating but not for us we were at the front so there was plenty of space for us.

Every person in there had a shining thing in there hands with changing colours. Even me and my friend had one.

Our eyes were fixed at stage not even blinking as if we might die if we blink. We were eagerly waiting for whatever that was going to come out on that stage.

After a few minutes later all the lights slowly went dim and then everything went black.

I could still hear the girls screaming, shouting, and laughing but I couldn't hear any words.

Just like that we were standing still in the dark still waiting...

Now! What do you think it is? 👀
I real want to write more but this dream is not so big so the next part might be the last part... hope you like it!😁

Thank you so much for reading🙃 and I hope you can tell me if there are any mistakes in the writing.
Ok byeeee!🏃‍♀️