The Battlers' Presentation

It was sundown on the same day Sullivan got arrested and the house phone rings and Opera picks it up,"... In jail?" he says. Turns out it's Sullivan calling.

"Yeah, they're insisting that when I entered the Human World, I did so illegally. Even border control is questioning me."

"I see. So, how long will your sentence be?"

"Who's side are you on anyway! They're just questioning me!"

"Is it a false charge?"

"Of course it is! Besides they'll never find out."

"You just confessed."

"Well regardless, somethings definitely off here."

"Hm."

"I'm sure the twins are so worried about me that they can't even eat! Oh I hate to think of them starving!"

What Sullivan didn't know is that the twins are fine, are eating just as fine and Iruma is currently playing against Opera in a fighting video game,"Remember, if you lose, I get to play against Opera next." y/n smiles as she reminds her brother.

"Actually, they're engrossed in their after dinner games." Opera reveals as he skillfully uses his tail to play against Iruma.

"They're gaming!? No fair! No fair! I'm getting out of here soon, coming home and definitely going to the Battler Party! Make sure the twins doesn't stay up too late and keep themselves warm! Oh, and make sure to read them a bedtime story! Also, be sure to tell them I still love them very much even though we're so far apart."

"Sure." Opera says as he hangs up,"Is that grandpa? When's he coming home?" Iruma asks as y/n eats a cookie while drinking milk again.

Opera turns to them while still skillfully playing the remote with his tail,"He won't be back for awhile because something came up. But, he says there's nothing to worry about." he tells them,"Okay, that's good to hear." y/n says as they smile at them.

Unfortunately this causes Iruma to lose the game,"Aw!" he whines,"You lose." the game says and y/n grins as she snatches the remote from him,"My turn!" she chirps as she starts a new match between her and Opera.

The school bells scream for class. Though everyone seems to be freaking out about something. They're all fidgety, anxious and nervous,"That's enough numbskulls. You all need to calm down." Kalego tells them.

"But our parents are going to be here!" Lied points out,"I got major anxiety." Gaap says as he places a hand over his heart,"In fact, both of my parents will!" Lied adds.

"My big bro's coming." Jazz grins as he crosses his arms,"So what about you?" Elizabetta asks Kerori,"Well actually, my parents will be busy that day, but granny told me she'd love to come." Kerori smiles.

[All those family, Iruma and I had that full on experience from our own parents. They never even bothered to come on Parents Day.] y/n secretly clenched her fists in anger, but takes a deep breath and calms down,[Though, now that we have a doting grandpa...] he imagination goes wild.

Y/n's imagination...

Sullivan and Opera are behind the class with the rest of their classmates parents. Sullivan was waving excitedly at them,"Darling grandkids~!" he cooes.

Y/n's imagination ends...

[Oh wow, suddenly I'm getting a little nervous.] she thought as she and Iruma turn slightly pink and fidget themselves with nervousness.