the cause were MONSTERS (part 3)

AUTHOR'S NOTE"

hey guyyyyssss. it's been a long time since I have updated and I think it will alsotake a long time before I upload the next chapter since I have so many things to do in my life. That's all happy reading!!

∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙

CHAPTER 647: WE CANNOT RETREAT (3)

'There are three sculptures left now. There's the first sculpture and the eighth sculpture...'

The third was the sculpture of the seventh unranked monster in Cale's hand.

'I must destroy the seventh and eighth sculptures!'

Those were the two strongest monsters.

Furthermore, Cale did not have any data on them as he had never faced them before.

"You don't have any information? I thought they came to your world?" Fredo asked Cale.

Fredo is worried about the future of Endable. He is currently reading what will be happening in the future if they did not change something. Those monsters will come from his kingdom, which means that Endable will be razed to the ground if anything wrong will happen. He can't afford that, the place where the people that have dark attributes have come together to live in peace because humans don't want them, that is the only place they can live freely without discrimination.

"There are currently only 6 unranked monsters that we have fought on Earth where we came from." 

"That means we don't have any data about the last two,"  Bud whispered.

"Ah, fuck!"

Numerous thoughts flew through Cale's mind in a short period of time. However, hot breath came out of his mouth every time he took a step and he was having trouble breathing.

"Don't you dare die!" Toonka is frustrated. This guy, who is not strong and also not weak! Why is he doing this by himself even if he has a dragon on his side, that dragon is only 4 years old! It was a kid!

It felt as if his senses were slowly fading away.

"Ugh."

However, Cale continued to move.

"Stop moving, will you?!" Taylor said. Cale was the one who helped them reach the capital, he is also the one who saved them in the Plaza Bombing Incident. He already treated Cale as a little brother more than his own brother who made his feet like before.

He had an ominous feeling after the second sculpture crumbled so easily.

Craaaaaaack-

The sculpture of the seventh monster in his hand cracked a little more. Red smoke was starting to seep out from the crack. It was as red as blood.

One step.

Cale's eyes recorded everything as he took another step forward.

It recorded the destroyed sculpture of the second unranked monster on the ground. The sculpture that had been dyed grey returned to its original color on the ground.