Introduction

Main characters

Levi Ackerman is a raven haired male with silver eyes and has a cold personality. He isn't very talkative and has an emotionless look. He is obsessed with cleaning that is the reason why Hange calls him a clean freak.

Hange Zoe is a brunette with caramel eyes and wears glasses. she is very energetic and talks a lot. She's obsessed with her research and sometimes forgets to eat or sleep because of this. She doesn't like to live clean, maybe that's what triggers Levi's cleaning OCD.

Side characters

Eren Yeager is a brown haired male with emerald eyes. He has a bit of beef with the Titans since one of them ate his food.

Mikasa Ackerman is an Asian with black hair and grey eyes. She is always with Eren and when separated from him, she gets weak. This is revealed in the AOT junior high anime by Armin.

Armin Arlert is a blonde male with ocean blue eyes. He is very sensitive to cold and will get sick when he doesn't have his futon on.

Jean Kirstein is a male with light ash-brown hair. People usually call him horse face due to the fact that he resembles a horse.

Connie Springer is a bald male who is known as Sasha's "twin" because the two share the same brain cells. In the AOT junior high, Connie is very stupid and doesn't get things easily.

A/N: I'm not hating on Connie this is just what is showed in the anime 💀 pls don't come for me

Sasha Braus is a brunette who loves to eat. Once she starts eating nothing can stop her.

Ymir is a brunette who is dedicated to always be by Historia's/Krista's side.

Krista Lenz or Historia Reiss is a blonde haired girl with blue eyes she is known as an "angel" due to her kindness and beauty.

Moblit Berner is Hange's assistant. He makes sure Hange doesn't get to carried away by her research.

Erwin Smith is a tall blonde male with blue eyes. He is a teacher at Attack Junior High.

These are the only characters for now that will be given an introduction. As the story gets more chapters I will introduce more characters.

Yours truly,
Jea