Chpt.3 »" You're so fucking hot babe."

"Harry?" I say surprised.

"Mia, what's a beautiful girl like you dancing here all alone." He replys, putting his hands down on my hip.

"I..uh came here with my best friend.I'm going to go." I squeak out, trying to leave.

Who knew he could be such a flirt?
I didn't know he came clubs.
Of course he does. He's got tattoos and shit.

"You're so fucking hot babe." He said bringing his waist to mine.

"Harry, I have a boyfriend." Trying to escape his grip. This was so awkward.

I manage to get loose and went off to find Emily quickly.

I finally find her and you bet ya, she's drunk.

"Heyy Miaa. This is Chase." Em introduces the boy next to her, both clearly drunk. I can't see Chase well because of the dimmed lights.

"Hi Chase. Em, I'm going home" I say.

"Aww, so soon? Well, I'll get a cab don't worry." I smile and went to find a cab as soon as possible.

Once I found my way out, I inhaled the fresh air, soon to feel someone grab my waist. I turn and see it was Harry. Again!

"Harry let me go!"

"Do you want a ride?" He smirks. I really didn't trust Harry so i decline and walk off.

Right then and there it started to rain. Just fucking great!

"You gotta be fucking kidding me." I mumble to myself.

I tried to get an attention of a cab, however nothing worked. This is really stressing me out.

"I can still take you home babe." Haryy says put of nowhere, his car driving up to me.

"No Harry!" I spat. He is much more polite in class.

"You can't just walk in the rain."

It was raining heavily.

"Fine." I sigh, going into his nice car.

Let's just hope he doesn't try anything

..

******************

Hello my wattpad people from all around the world. So this is the end of chapter 3. Chapter 4 will be up soon. I wanna finish this book before I move on with the others. Sorry babes.

Well vote for me please. It only takes one second of your time that you won't regret! I promise. Till next time lovelies.

Sammi_official