Chpt. 2 » " Harry?"

Chapter 2 : "Harry?"

Emily and I drove to my house talking about random stuff.

"Hey! Let's go to club, we been there in a while.." she says.

"Sure." I say ignoring the fact that my mom won't allow me.

It doesnt have anything to do with Nathan..so no fighting I hope.

We reached my home and I ran into my room so i didn't have to face my mum.

It was really that bad...

The moment we reach my room, Emily goes straight to my closet, whereas I plop myself down on the bed.
"Mia, I'm sorry, but you need more clothes. Where are your dresses?"
Em asks me as she throws everything out of the closet.

"In the back somewhere.." I reply.

My phone buzzed, and I see Nathan text me.

Nathan: Hey babe. Sorry I didn't call you earlier. I've been busy with work and everything.

Me: It's ok. Why didn't you just call me? x

Nathan: Because I wanted to text...

Me: Ok then..? Em and I are gonna go to the club soon, wanna come? x

Nathan: Nah I'm not in the mood. I gotta go.. Have fun tho.

Nathan has been acting very weird lately. We barley hang out, heck I don't even remember the last time we even went out with each other.

"Hey, you can text Nathan to come if you want." Em says.

"I just did. He said he isnt in the mood.." I say trailing off.

"Cheer up! We can have some fun without him. Okay?"

"Okay. Yeah I guess your right."

"Of course I'm right. Now let's get you ready." She says.

***********

We got into the club with our fake ID's and head straight to the bar for some shots.

"Here, take these. Loosen up a bit!" Em says as she hands me some shots.

I take the shots and pour them down. It burned my throat a bit, though as I drank the second, it felt good.

"I'm gonna go dance!" Emily screams and goes somewhere who knows.

I wish Nathan was here.. But he has been so busy lately. Arg... I won't let this get to me.

I feel the shot go through my system, so I go on the dance floor and sway my hips to the beat. I feel the music through me.

As I dance to the music, I feel a pair of hands go unto my waist. I was about to slap the person hands me, until I turn around.

"Harry?"

*****************

Hey guys! This is chapter 2. I'm sorry I haven't updated my other books. Right now I'm focusing on this one, though feel free to read and vote on my other books.

While you are at it, can you vote for me please. Sorry if I'm asking a lot.

I'm not one of those famous writers like belwatson or britishbums. So I won't update as fast with all my tests and everything.

Again you guys can recommend books that I should read if you want. I'm not one of those writers who say not to comment your book or other books to recommend. Tbh I like it because ik that you want me to read and vote for your books just as much as I want y'all to do the same for me.
Share these books to your friends and don't forget to vote my loves.

Byeeeee!

Sammi_official

Follow me on Ig and add me on snapchat : sammiofficial