The unexpected love triangle (part 1)

Dedicated to @Pure_bloodedprincess

Lov ya Suga kookie

~Kiki~

It's another tiring day at Big Hit Entertainment , since I am a trainee now. I had to come to Soeul, South Korea to meet my mentors. But there's one thing that's kinda of messed up about this. I don't know who they are. I've been waiting in this Practice room for 2 hours and no one showed.

I starter playing flappy bird and making robots on my phone while layng on the floor , I sense the door open. I dont mind moving and wave in the direction while focusing on the phone.

"Hellllooooooooo~ My lovely mentors. So glad you can make it! My name is Kerria and I'm from American. Ill be in your care for a while okay " I say to them while sitting myself up.

"Its rude to not look at your mentors." A deep raspy voice says.

I stopped and looked up shocked and speechless. Why them. Out of all kpop groups they could have given me they had to give me my favorite group. BTS. They could of gave me EXO, then i could of teased my friend Zoe hehe.

    Some one kill me, im internally fangirling here.

"You better answer or else. " Jin yelled at me. I know he done lost his marbles.

"Dont make me go call Shannon on you, Jin. " I yell back while standing.

He gasped and glared at me. I smirk and glared back. Well talk about getting off on the wrong foot.

"You dont even have her number. " He smirks.

I smile evilly and pulls out my phone showing him her contact and smirks.

"Me and her are very close so better be nice or else."

"Wait a second, so your Sugar Kookie." Jimin smirks while holding back his chuckles. Did he just make fun of me? This boy might be all sexy but done lost his mind as well.

I pouted and stomped my foot like a kid. He did not just make fun of my nickname. This boy its going to get it.

"For your information "Jimin ah" or should i call you Park Ji Min........ anyway my little friend Bunny gave me that name in high school."

Rap Monster smirked at me with a knowing smile. I shudder from the slight crawl up my spin and looked at all the boys.

But Rap mon. wasn't the only one looking at me weirdly but also............ Suga.

What the hell is going on and why do it feel like im going to be in the middle of something bad soon when i only just met these boys.. ugggghhh Someone help.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

So how was that i thought it as funny while writing it since i added Shannon heheheh.