Very Beginning

One night a young woman holding a basket came running out of the woods while yelling was behind her. She ran into a dark town with a little bit of light. Enough for her to see where she is going. The light source was coming from a beautiful colourful house, that's when she decided she will leave the basket at the door. In the basket was a one year old girl just laying there, sleeping. As she place the basket with you in it at the door, the yelling got louder and closer. She only had a few minutes to run away or they will see the baby and her Possibly killing them both. She looked at the direction of the yelling, then looked at you. She bent down kissing your forehead saying that she was sorry and that you will have a better life here. Then she ran, fare, fare away.
This is where your story begins!

"Mamá!" A Women's voice yelled. The women picked up the basket looking at the kid. Walking inside the house.
"Yes hija?"  A older women's voice yelled out from the top of the staircase.
"What's in the basket Pepa?" A man asked while walking out of his room, towards his mamá.
"It's a baby" Pepa said. At this point Four adults were in the middle of the room.
"Maná we should keep her" a different women said "And we should treat her as our own"
"Yes we can keep her, it will also grow the family" the older women said.

"I'll bring her to the nursery where Mirabel and Camilo are" Pepa said walking toward the stairs.
"For the time being she and Mirabel can share a bed" Mirabels mom said.
Pepa gave her a thumbs up with her free hand while walking up the stars toward the nursery.

~MEAN WHILE WITH DOLORES~
"Another sister?" She asked her self excitedly.