Part One

"Baby, look at me... Look at me, I am right here beside you okay. Nothing will happen to you or our baby. You're going to give birth safely and you will be alive to carry our baby, nurture him and together, we will take care of him. All you have to do is to hold on and continue looking at me. Okay, baby. I am here, look at me, I am here with you." Wang Yibo said to his groaning husband, Wang Yin Lin who was being wheeled inside the hospital, heading straight to the labour ward. 

Ever since Yin Lin took in and had been going through the process of his nine months with their baby growing healthy in his womb, Wang Yibo had been so happy and grateful to have him as his husband. Words couldn't describe how happy and fortunate he feels.

They dated for a few years, which at first, were just best friends and Wang Yibo had been having a crush on him, but he wasn't able to confess to him how he had been feeling and had mixed feelings for him. He feels he can't just tell his best friend he is completely whipped in love with him. 

Yin Lin, on the other hand, was also having a thing for Wang Yibo but he wasn't able to say it either. They're best friends and can't just wake up one day and start telling each other how they feel. They find it very difficult at first, but at last, that beautiful evening, they were having a night out with their friends and were a bit intoxicated and were given a dare to kiss each other by their friends, and before they knew it, they found themselves sleeping with each other.

The next morning, when they were finally sobered up, they confessed how they felt for each other and how they had been dying silently. It was the best day of their lives and ever since then, love blossomed within them finally, Wang Yibo proposed marriage to him, especially after finding out Yin Lin was with child.

They lived happily together, and Wang Yibo did everything he could to take very good care of him during the nine months he carried their child in his womb with so much struggle. The sleepless nights, countless times Yin Lin was taken to the hospital because of complications, he made sure he took absolute care of his pretty wife. 

Wang Yibo stood by his lovely husband, stayed awake at night to take care of him, massage his waist and his feet whenever it became uncomfortable for his husband. During those months, Yin Lin understands how much his husband loves him and is willing to do anything and everything he can just to see him happy. 

This made Yin Lin love his husband so much and cherish every moment they shared. Yin Lin doesn't know how or why, but he keeps getting this weird feeling that something is going to happen to him. He can't explain it either, but he can feel it ever since he drew near to his nine months.

One night, Wang Yibo was sleeping and Yin Lin who had been awake and was looking at his handsome face, tears making their way down his eyes, looking at Wang Yibo's face and can't imagine what Wang Yibo's life would be without him since he noticed how much Wang Yibo loves him. He noticed how sincerely and undying his husband's strong love for him is and couldn't stop shedding bitter tears, thinking what Wang Yibo's life would be without him. Empty, he guessed.

He was crying and at the same time smiling with his tears and Wang Yibo stirred upon hearing the muffling voice and found his husband ruining his beautiful face with his tears. This hurt Wang Yibo so much that he immediately got up and asked, "Darling, what is it? Why are you crying at this time of the night? Don't you know how much your tears break my heart whenever I see them? Now tell me, where are you feeling the pain? Tell me, baby, and let me kiss away your pain." Wang Yibo asked, his eyes filled with love while looking at his husband who was smiling with his tears and was caressing his face sweetly.

"Baby, you know I love you so much right? And I will do anything it takes just to be with you, right?" Yin Lin asked and looked at his husband with his tears still streaming down while Wang Yibo nodded and brought the soft hands that were caressing his face towards lips and kissed them gently before looking at his husband to continue. Yin Lin smiled, "Baby if anything happens to me, do you promise me to never dwell in my death and move on with your life?"