Part Three

Many hours had passed, but Dylan was still prancing about, his chest vibrating in so much detest, gritting and at the same time gnashing his teeth in so much anger. All Mr. Xiao's words kept ringing in his ears, those mockeries and insults he rendered on him, all were repeating in his head and he hated it so much. He was immersed in his thoughts of whether to kill Zhuo Cheng or not when he heard a knock on his door. He doesn't need anyone to tell him it's Xiao Zhan that he burst the door open, revealing his smiling boyfriend.

"Hey, baby..." Xiao Zhan smiled but those smiles slowly disappeared from his face on seeing the mood of his boyfriend. This made Xiao Zhan gulp in nervousness, his chest palpated in fear and wished he had never come here. Before he could open his mouth, Dylan gripped his hand, pulled him inside, banged the door close and pinned him by the door. 

"B..ba... Baby, what is it? Why is your mood like this? I swear, I didn't do anything? Stop you're hurting me! Ah! Baby, stop!" Xiao Zhan trembled on the way Dylan pinned him further by the door so hard that it hurt him so much, making winces and whimpering in pain.

"It hurts? Did I hear you say it hurts? How do you want me to feel? Do you know the kind of insults and embarrassment your fucking mother rendered on me today?" Dylan raged out that question, his eyes bloodshot red, his heart vibrating in so disdain.

"Your mother had the guts to visit me only to warn me to stay away from you! Not after reminding me how useless I am? Now tell me, who should be more hurt? You or me?" Dylan gathered Xiao Zhan's hands and twisted them. Xiao Zhan whimpered in so much pain, tears slowly making their way down from his eyes.

"I'm sorry, baby. Just let go of my hands, you're hurting me. Please, punish me any way you want, let me pay the price, but let go of my hands please..." Xiao Zhan cried out, his voice monotonously showing how anguished and in pain he is. 

Dylan, on hearing his crying voice, smirked darkly and Immediately turned Zhan to face him. He pushed him by the door and attacked him with his mouth, squeezing his clothed buds that were swollen. "Of course, you will pay the price, who else will do that for you! Or do you prefer I vent my anger on someone else? Maybe, someone better?" 

Dylan smirked devilishly when Xiao Zhan shook his head vigorously. "Good. So be the good slut you are and let me do with you as I please!" Dylan spat on Xiao Zhan and slapped him so hard that Xiao Zhan's tears streamed but yet, he dare not fight back. It even turned him on.

Dylan again turned Xiao Zhan's to face the door, gripped the school bag that was still at his back and threw it away, anywhere. Discard Xiao Zhan's clothes and before Xiao Zhan knew it, he found himself brutally fucked by the man he loved that claimed to love him. 

Xiao Zhan was almost fainting before Dylan decided to pity him a bit and let him go. "Warn your mother to stay away from us! Tell him to stay clear! You are no longer a baby. He should stop meddling in our affairs! It pisses me off whenever he does that."

Xiao Zhan who was gasping to breathe managed his back pain and kneel before Dylan and pleaded, "I promise, baby, he will never disturb you. I will make sure of that. Just don't break up with me, you can do anything you want to me, keep punishing me until you feel better, but don't break up with me. Please... Please, baby." Xiao Zhan pleaded, crying out and doesn't seem to mind that the person he's pleading to just manhandled him now. He cared less about it and doesn't think he minds his ways towards him. 

Being with him is what matters the most to Zhan and nothing else, even if it means being treated like a slut.

Dylan who was facing his back at him smirked wickedly before turning to his crying boyfriend. He helped Xiao Zhan stand and cupped his face. "Aiyya, my pitiful whore, how can you think of something like that? Of course, I can never break up with you. In Fact..." Dylan knelt and picked his clothes that were littered on the floor brought out the small package inside and looked at Xiao Zhan whose heart was pounding.