Original story

Y/n: Do you think I can't do that unnie?

Yuna: no Y/n..........Its just that the palace is under high security with thrice the number of guards from before after you picked the pocket of one of the guards in the town market.

Y/n: You know that just by picking pockets and robbing some little can't give us the amount of money Sujin and I need unnie. You have got a job so you can live but we can't be a burden on you and I promise after Sujin's studies I will get a job. 

Yuna: *sigh* I know Y/n but please take care of yourself and Sujin. 

Y/n: I will unnie and you should leave now or you will be late for your first day of job.

Yuna: Goodbye Y/n and take care of yourself and Sujin

Y/n: I will unnie *smile*

With that Yuna went for her journey to a different town where she will work.

Y/n was also ready for her plan to rob some ornaments of queen. 

Afternoon~

Y/n was cooking lunch for Sujin when she felt something clinging on her legs. She looked down and found  Sujin hugging her legs. She bent down and lifted her and pecked her cheek.

Y/n: How was school Sujin?

Sujin: Really amazing unnie. Today I made another friend and he is really sweet and caring.

Y/n: Whoa really? That's so good.

Sujin: Unnie let's eat first I am hungry *pouts*

Y/n: Ok baby but first go and fresh up.

Sujin: Okay unnie

With that she went for a quick wash. 

after lunch~

Y/n went to market for bringing ingredients for dinner while Sujin went to do her homework

They ate dinner and Sujin went to sleep

Y/n got ready for her robbery from the castle

She wore all black that sticked to her and showed her perfect shape

She wore her scarf as a mask.

She went out of her basement like home and ran towards the castle.

After reaching there~

She climbed the boundary walls without being noticed and continued to get to the castle.

She climbed the high walls of castle.

She climbed to the balcony of queen and got in her room

While taking some jewelries she heard some sufflings.

She hided somewhere and looked at what was happening.

The queen got up but didn't  turned on the lights and went to the balcony.

Y/n knew that if the queen examines her room she will for sure know that her jewelries are gone.

She went towards the door of that room and got out silently being careful not to get caught.

There were no guards so it was good for her. She heard footsteps so she went in the room that was right beside her. She closed the door and unfortunately she stepped on something that made her stumble a bit.

The prince was sitting in his balcony admiring the moon remembering about her angel. He didn't knew what was her name but still he believed that she will come and find him.