(Old) Prologue

Paimon: So... What you're trying to say is that you fell here, from Another World?

Aether: Yeah, pretty much.

Paimon: But when you wanted to leave and go on to the next world... Your path was blocked by some unknown god?

Aether: Yeah.

Paimon: Is there more to it than that? Because Paimon would like to know.

Aether: Actually, yeah. There's more to the story to be honest before then.

At a bar, Aether and Lumine were having lunch before they continue their travels. Lumine had a bowl of Bamboo Shoot Soup, while Aether had a large steak. Though it wasn't as big as it was, considering Aether down right devours it without a second thought as it reach to it's last piece. Lumine looks at him as he picks up his last stake with his knife as he went to drink some of his water.

Lumine sighs that got his attention.

"Must you always eat like an animal?" Lumine asks.

Aether chuckle. "Sorry. It's really good."

"I'm not the only one here though."

"I know but-."

"I don't want to hear anymore excusive. After you're done, wait for me in the inn."

"Um... Okay."

After Aether finishes his steak, he walks back to the inn. But on his way, he noticed a bunch of people crowded together. He went up to see what's going on. As the crowd grew little, he noticed a young maid giving out fliers.

"Hey what's this all about?" he asks.

"Oh, today during this evening, we're releasing our new dessert at the bar." she gave a flier to him.

It was a picture of 4 stacked pancakes on top of each other with blueberries around it, whip cream and strawberry on top. It was drizzle with honey and chocolate with a few chocolate bars on the side of the dish.

Aether's eyes glow with amaze. His mouth was drooling.

"I have never seen anything so amazing in my life... Okay maybe I have but I am FULLY EXPERIENCE IT NOW!" he said in excitement. "Maybe we can stay here for one more day? I should ask Lumine and see if she say-."

"No." Aether turns to his right and sees Lumine who only gave him a stare. She was holding her bag. "What are you doing?"

"Oh I was just-." Lumine grabs the flier before Aether can answer. She looks at it and back to Aether.

"Outside, now." Lumine grabs Aether's arm and walk out.

When they got out, they walk to an ally before Lumine throws Aether to the wall.

"Mind telling me what's this, brother?" she ask.

"Lumine, I know you want to go right now, but we have time." he said. "Can't we just stay one more day?"

"I already made our travel plan. You're gonna follow it whether you like it or not."

"I know but-."

"This isn't funny, Aether. You've been acting like a kid since we started. I am tire of it."

"Lumine I know but we can change the plans. Iit doesn't have to be straight forward."

"It does in my books."

"But-."

"Another word out of you, and I will punish you. Do you get me?"

"Well..." Aether didn't say anything else.