Log 2 - A Stary Fish

As Aether get in into his now clean clothes, he lay back down and look up at the ceiling. It's just the second day in Mondstadt and nothing feels too different for him. As he knows he has to leave soon.

Amber walks in her home clothing.

"Hey Aether, doing okay?" she ask.

"Uh, yeah... I guess I am." Aether answer.

"Okay." she walk to the fridge, opens it and grab two bottles of water. "Here." Amber toss one to Aether.

Aether quickly got up and tries to grab it only to stumble upon it.

Amber look away before back to Aether. "Sorry."

"It's okay." Aether got up and walk to a chair before sitting down. Amber sit cross from him of the table. "So why are you here? Don't you have work?"

"Today's my day off." Amber said before taking a sip from her water. She look at Aether. "So I'm thinking of getting some foods in the wild for lunch and dinner. Yesterday was steak so i'm wondering if we can get something else."

"We can go get some fish." Aether said.

"Fish would be nice. I can go get the fishing rod and some baits."

"Okay. When do we go?"

"In a few moments, I want to relax as much as I can."

Aether sigh. "Okay. Do you know at least know the place we can fish?"

"There is one place."

*At Starfell Lake*

Paimon, who was still there, continues to catch some fish, but to no avail. At this point, she was getting impatient.

"Ugh, this is taking forever!" Paimon groans. "All Paimon wanted is fish! Is that too much to ask!?" Paimon stamp her feet in the air.

"It's okay, Paimon got this! This time, for sure she'll gets one!"

Paimon look at the fishes. She waits until one stops moving. Soon, she notice one fish wasn't moving.

"Ah ha! Got you now-!" before Paimon could react, a fish jumps up and bit her left leg. "Hey stop!" she tries to shake it off. "Paimon isn't food!" as she tries to shake it off, she started to temple down.

"AAAAAAH!" she scream, before falling into the lake.

—----------------

[Play Kaze No Uta by FLOW]

[*Instrumental* WOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH...! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH!]

It starts with the camera looking up in the sky before slowly dropping to down as it speeds up to show Aether and Paimon on top of a cliff they were on, as they look at the horizon. The camera slowly turns to the sky revealing the title.

[Haruka sono~, saki eto~, kimi no michi oooooooo~. Oikaze ni notte yukooooouu~.]

The Next Scene shows Aether and Paimon walking on a road, with Aether looking up at the sky.

[Sagasu ko-taaaaaaae, tayasuku~, mitsukari wa shinaaaaaaaai~, hajime karaaaaa~, wakattete fu-mi-da-shi-tan-daaaaaaaaa~.]

The next scene shows Amber standing on top of the tower as she watches the people in Mondstadt. Next scene shows Xiangling sitting down outside of the city as she stretches out her arms. The Next scene shows Venti playing his harp on top of the Anemo Archon Statue.

[Naaaaaaan-dooooo-mooooo, too-ma-wa-ri shi-teeeeeee~, yume no a-shi-a-tooooooo~. Kakita-shiteita sekai, chizu o hirogetaraaaaaaaa~]

The next scene shows Diluc and Kaeya were in the Angel's Share, as the next scene shows Jean and Lisa in the Grand Master's Office of the Knights of Favonius Headquarters. The Next scene shows Dvalin roaring as it charges, with Aether turning back to it in shock as Dvalin flies above him. The next scene shows Signora as she swung her arm with a sinister smile, before soldiers of Fatui and Abyss Creatures appear.