Log 1 - 2 Months Ago

Aether, Paimon and Amber continue to walk back to Mondstadt. When they got there, they were in front of the bridge that crosses over to it.

"I can't believe she only appears now to see you." Paimon said with an angry tone. "After all of these months I can't believe she chose now to get you."

"Paimon." Aether try to speak.

"She could've gotten you months ago but no. She just watches you as you suffer alone."

"Paimon-"

"Not now Aether. I think Paimon needs to vent for a bit." Amber turns to him. "Besides, I would be angry if my own family didn't come and try to find me."

"Can you guys at least let me talk to her and figure this whole thing out?" Aether look at Amber.

"We will..." Amber looks ahead. Still though, why now?

Aether looks down on the ground. "I don't know." he then started to remember what has happened for the last 2 months.

*2 Months Ago*

Under a tree, with a campfire, Aether just sat there, watching the fire. It's been a week since he awakened after his fight with the unknown goddess. With him being unable to use his powers, he felt helpless.

All alone with no one to be there by his side. A sad look on his eyes after a week, unable to think of anything... But one thing.

"... Lumine... Where are you?"

—----------------

[Play Kaze No Uta by FLOW]

[*Instrumental* WOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH...! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH!]

It starts with the camera looking up in the sky before slowly dropping to down as it speeds up to show Aether and Paimon on top of a cliff they were on, as they look at the horizon. The camera slowly turns to the sky revealing the title.

[Haruka sono~, saki eto~, kimi no michi oooooooo~. Oikaze ni notte yukooooouu~.]

The Next Scene shows Aether and Paimon walking on a road, with Aether looking up at the sky.

[Sagasu ko-taaaaaaae, tayasuku~, mitsukari wa shinaaaaaaaai~, hajime karaaaaa~, wakattete fu-mi-da-shi-tan-daaaaaaaaa~.]

The next scene shows Amber standing on top of the tower as she watches the people in Mondstadt. Next scene shows Xiangling sitting down outside of the city as she stretches out her arms. The Next scene shows Venti playing his harp on top of the Anemo Archon Statue.

[Naaaaaaan-dooooo-mooooo, too-ma-wa-ri shi-teeeeeee~, yume no a-shi-a-tooooooo~. Kakita-shiteita sekai, chizu o hirogetaraaaaaaaa~]

The next scene shows Diluc and Kaeya were in the Angel's Share, as the next scene shows Jean and Lisa in the Grand Master's Office of the Knights of Favonius Headquarters. The Next scene shows Dvalin roaring as it charges, with Aether turning back to it in shock as Dvalin flies above him. The next scene shows Signora as she swung her arm with a sinister smile, before soldiers of Fatui and Abyss Creatures appear.

[Hi-bi-ke! KAZE NO UTA! ME O TOJIREBA! KOKORO NO KO-E~, SEN-A-KA O-SU YO! MEZASU MU-MO WA, ZUT-TO MOT-TO, TA-KAAAAAAAA-KUUUUUUU!]

The next scene shows Aether's sword glowing before he charges in and swings his sword to cause a wind blade, Amber follows it by firing a fire arrow at Fatui Soldiers. The next scene shows Xiangling throwing a Pyronado with Jean blowing a gust of wind and Lisa following it with a thunder attack. The next scene shows Kaeya freezing a few Abyss Creatures with Diluc finishing them off with his Dawn attack.