Tiktok Trend - 1

HIS REACTION TO YOUR CHILD SAYING STFU TO YOU

He freezes for a sec, then turns to look at you weirdly, like he wants to confirm he heard it right. You simply shrug. He quietly gets up, leaves for his kid's room, and closes the door behind him. Hours later, your baby approaches you, sniffling, and hands you a bouquet of flowers and a card they made themselves, and they apologize, promising you never to be rude to you again.

◽ARAN, AONE, kita, suga, USHIJIMA, Kai, akaashi

'WHAT DID YOU SAY BRAT? WANNA TRY THAT AGAIN?' Full-on dad mode activated. He's taken it awfully personally, and your kid goes through an hour of grueling scolding. When you try to save the child, he glares at you, 'DON'T YOU DARE DEFEND THEM. YOU WILL BE SPOILING THEM A BIT TOO MUCH IF YOU DO'

◽OSAMU, DAICHI, TENDO, kageyama, futakuchi, MATSUNN, YAKU

'Nice prank' he smiles at you, winking. But when you only look at him confused, he realizes it's not a prank after all. He tugs the child by the ear before you and orders, 'APOLOGISE.' When they stubbornly shake their head, his brows raise, so much more intimidating, 'WHILE LIVING IN MY HOUSE, YOU BETTER RESPECT MY WIFE, OR ELSE FEEL FREE TO MOVE OUT.' And when your kid grits out an insincere apology, he shakes his head, 'YOU GOTTA DO BETTER THAN THAT, TWERP. IF YOU CAN SPEAK TO YOUR MOM LIKE THAT, YOU BETTER UP YOUR APOLOGISING GAME AS WELL'

◽SUNA, oikawa, KENMA, semi, tsukki, akiteru, SAKUSA

Leaves whatever he's doing and rushes up to your child, wrestling them to the ground. He's shocked at the audacity of your child and refuses to tolerate a single word against you. He twists their arm painfully behind their back, 'IF YOU CAN SPEAK TO MY WIFE LIKE THAT, THEN I HOPE YOU CAN DEFEAT ME IN A ONE-ON-ONE AS WELL' Although he sounds like he's joking around, your child knows better than to trust his tone as the pain shoots up painfully in their arm. They don't dare question their dad and quietly apologize to you.

◽HINATA, meian, atsumu, kuroo, iwaizumi, bokuto, TERUSHIMA