Puppy Hybrid Owners - Nanami Kento(NSFW)

NANAMI KENTO

NANAMI KENTO

He is a very professional person

He is a very professional person. Too professional. Professional to a fault. And he knows it. That's why he's grateful he has you in his life.

Other than the fact that he loves you to death, Nanami loves coddling you and utterly spoiling you with luxury.

Only the best of the best clothes and accessories deserve to lay on your body.

But do not misunderstand him. This man loves protocol as much as he loves his feisty little puppy girl.

There are rules and regulations that he has laid down for you. And he is rigid with these.Some of them being- no swear words, no sweets after brushing your teeth, no biting on random objects- although you are more than welcome to have his fingers in your mouth to quench your oral fixation- and most importantly, no ignoring him.

Usually, Nanami is very lenient with his forgiving nature towards you in case you disobey his rules.But ignoring him in any way will warrant punishments of the highest degrees.

Because you ignoring him is something Nanami refuses to tolerate. You are his love, his life. And if you were to ignore him, what would he do with this life?

Nanami is always on the lookout for slip-ups from you when you are outside.

If you have a slip of tongue in public and break a code, Nanami will stay quiet. He won't reprimand you before all these people. No, he will wait until you both are in the confines of his luxurious apartment, alone.

And once you are, you have no other choice than to take what he gives- be it a whole night of edging or Nanami's favorite butt plugs, or maybe he'd go easy on you and have you get yourself off on his cock.

But the best part of it all is the aftercare. Nanami is a gentleman. And he takes care of you like you are the most fragile piece of glass he's ever held.

He will wash you up after the rough sex, help you brush your teeth, go through your nightly routines with you, and whisper so many affirmations into your ear.