Chapter 6: The Search

Tobei: Okay, you guys go find more teammates I'll stay here at the entrance of the gym and read through the book that the figure gave me and understand my powers.

Willaim: Alright good idea we'll be back soon. Make sure to not accidentally use your powers or you might get punished if you hurt someone. That's all I have to say bye.

Tobei: Ok, let's see what abilities do I have. the first page
"Aion is known as the god of the ages or The god of cyclic. He has an orb/circle behind him that represents all 12 zodiacs of the year.
The future is a returning version of your power. You can bring back something from the past and use it for your own. You can also use the orb/circle of the year as a weapon it can cut through almost anything. If anyone hits the Orb/circle while you are using it as a shield the impact will go around it and be sent back to the opponent." What a useful ability It's pretty overpowered too.

Adalin: Hello Tobby I came back before the others I think we might have found another member. So do you know what your ability is now?

Tobei: Yeah! And it's super cool! Let me tell you!
(Tobei shows Adalin the book and explains everything to her)

Adalin: Woah... That's really useful. I don't think it's suited for support doe. You can be an attacker with Willaim because your ability is more combat-based.

Kasuga: Oh, hello Tobei and Adalin. I came here before Willaim because he had to go to the restroom. Oh yeah, he also brought a new member possibly.

Tobei: Hello Kararagi! I just found out what my ability is! Wanna hear it?
It's really cool!

Kasuga: You can call me kasuga, and sure I'd love to hear what your ability is.
(Tobei explains and shows Kasuga his book.)

Kasuga: Woah, That's pretty cool. Oh, I think I see Willaim coming. Willaim over here!

Willaim: Guy's I'd like you to meet our newest teammate. Isabella Hankins

Isabella: Hi I'm Isabella but you can call me Bell. My power is "Amaterasu"

What kind of abilities does Amaterasu have?
Find out in the next chapter.