Chapter 3: Figure

Adalin: Why do I get an 11 and Tobby gets a 1? It doesn't matter I need to get out of this room.
*Goes outside of principles room* Tobby are you sure you got a 1?

Tobei: Yeah, look here It's on my hand. What number did you get?

Adalin: I got an 11. I think the numbers must be randomized. We should tell everyone about the box. *They ran around and told everyone about the box*

Tobei: All right that should be everyone. So what do we do nex- BOOM!!!
WHAT HAPPENED!
adalin let's go check it out!I think I heard it coming from the 2nd floor!
Oh, there! Where all the people are In the 3rd classroom!

Stranger: AHHHHHH!!! MY HAND!! AHHHHHHHH!!!

Tobei: Woah, Woah what happened? Jeez! Dude your arm! It looks like your hand was blown off!
We need to go to the nurse's office! Someone help me carry him! *They carried him to the nurse's office*

Tobei thought "His hand was blown off but there's no blood? How! This makes absolutely no sense!"

Stranger: Ugh... Why did I put both of my hands inside the stupid box...

Adalin: Wait what? You put both your hands inside a box? But you were far from the principles office. You're lying, right?

Stranger: I saw this box.. under my desk it had a sign... So I followed the sign I put my hand inside of it and I thought what if I put both of my hands so I did and it was blown off.

Adalin thought "So there can be more than 1 box and at different locations. Also, why does his wound not bleed? Very strange."

Someone: GUYS!! THERE'S SOMETHING IN THE GYM!!
*Everyone went to the gym*

Tobei: What the... Why is there a black tall figure standing in the gym with a crystal orb?
He looks so creepy. Wait there's a sign! It says
"Go in front of the figure and show it your number."

Adalin: Anyone here wanna go first?     (Silence)
Fine. I'll go then. *Walks up to the figure*
Here, This is my number.
*The figure puts his hand on the orb and it started to glow*

Why is the orb glowing? What's going to happen to Adalin?
Find out in the next chapter!