Chapter-5

Jungkook smells his (Taehyung's) sweater and close his eyes when he smells Tae's scent 'fuck I never wear these cheap clothes before. But this sweater, It's priceless. His body fragrance is all over in this sweater. I never felt like this before' He again started to smell that sweater while closing his eyes.

Time skip—

"Tae please don't panic we will find some way! You don't have to worry! What does he think if he fired us, no one else would hire us? We'll be fine. I heard about somewhere what's his name!!?? Yes, Mr. yoongi!" Tae suddenly hug Jimin and started crying. 

"Jimina why are we designed for this? This job was very important for us now how will we get money? We have to pay for rent." Jimin pat his back. 

"I will also search for job" Jimin  wipes his eyes and speaks 

"Tae You don't worry I'm here you concentrate on your study okay! Leave this. Tell me who's shirt are you wearing? It looks very expensive!?" Tae Gets nervous and starts looking around.

 "Tae" Jimin said in stern voice. 

"Jiminaaaa! (Pout) A boy wanted my help. His Shirt Button was broken so I helped him and gave him my shirt. But I told him to give me my T-shirt tomorrow. He will give it back to me and I will give it back to him." Tae said innocently.

 "My bear You always help others!! But to be careful. They are all big rich peoples. They will try to take advantage of your property and humanity, so don't trust anyone right away okay" Jimin said and cupped tae's cheeks.

 "Yes JiminAaaa! But you know he was kind I think he's not like others he didn't bully me." Tae Said with his doe eyes. 

"Okay my bear!!" Jimin said and kiss his cheeks and Tae pout.

 "Now go don't take stress and get ready Jennie will be here soon."

 "Okay jiminie I'm going to my room and get ready for my practice." Tae said leaves to his room.

After 30 minutes—
Tae come downstairs after having bath. "Jiminaaaa!!! Where are you???" Said while scratching. 

" I'm in the kitchen!!" Jimin yelled from kitchen.

 "I'm hungry jimina give me something to eat" Tae said And sit on the Chair. 

"Coming!!" Jimin said and come towards Tae.

 "Here you go" Jimin said placing plates in the table.

 "Thank you jimine." Tae said and started to eat.

" Tae said and started to eat

                       (Their food)

                       (Their food)

After finishing his food he waits for Jennie while watching tv. After 30 minutes door bell ring and Tae ran and open the door. "Nooooonaaaa!!!!! I missed you" Tae said hug Jennie. 

"I miss you too bear. By the way you look beautiful" Jennie said and broke the hug.

 "Thanks noona. Now come let's start our practice" Tae said and drag Jennie to the living room.

 Now come let's start our practice" Tae said and drag Jennie to the living room

                  (Taehyung's outfit)

                       (Jennie outfit)

                       (Jennie outfit)

"Let's start with warning up"Jennie said and Tae nodded. After 30 minutes of warming up exercise they took 5 minutes break and drinking water.

 "So noona how is your tour in Japan?"

 "It was good. I had a a lot of fun but I missed my gf  rose a lot"

 "did you meet her?"

 "Yes I meet her, she was so happy  when I come back home"

 "gosh plz noona next time bring her with you I want to meet her" Tae said showing his puppy eyes. Jennie cooed and nodded.

 "Okay So now show me what I have teach you last week." Jennie said while getting up. 

"Okay noona" Tae said and position himself. 

"3..2..1.. start" Jennie said and start the music.

           (Imagine it's only Taehyung)
Tae started humming with the song and do all the steps smoothly without any mistake. After finishing jimin and Jennie clap together. "Wow Tae you did great. You are very talented" Jennie said and pat his head.

 "Thanks noona, you know Dance is my dream"

 "you know Tae when you dance you don't look innocent at all, your sexy moves can make everyone crazy" Jimin said and tae pout.

 "jiminie it's Jennie noona's fault she teach me those steps"

 "I know but you did amazing"

 "Thanks jiminie" Tae said and showed his boxy smile.

 "Okay now let's move to next song"

 "okay noona" Tae said and he started to follow Jennie.

————————————————————

Name: Kim Jennie Age: 25Famous Dance teacher

Name: Kim Jennie
Age: 25
Famous Dance teacher.
Cousin of Taehyung and jimin.
Relationship with rose.

Thanks for reading. Hope you like it. Ignore my mistake. Love you💜💜💜