Chapter-7

"Guys leave them and no more questions. And if anyone try to bully Tae or his brother Jimin, I'll make his or her life hell." Jungkook said and Tae started clapping in cute way.

"Yesss!!! Get out or my kookie will make your life hell." All leaves in anger.

 "Jimin see my new friend kookie. I m-mean Jungkook." Jimin greeted him and went to next class. Jungkook grab Tae's hand and take Him to an empty class. he pins tae into the nearest wall.

"K-kookie!!!! W-what happened!!" He gets shocked when Jungkook hug him tightly. He buried his face into his neck, Inhaling his scent. Tae was about to say something Jungkook cut him Off.

"Where the fuck you went Huh?! It's been three weeks!! You said you're Sincere. You have not come for three weeks. I was so worried. Is everything alright? Tell me if you want anything I'm always there!!" Tae Started blushing. His heart started running fast because Jungkook is Very close to his Ear, His breath was touching tae's ear. 

"I'm fine kookie. We got fired from our last job, that's why we're trying to find new job."

 "Do you need my help?" Jungkook asked Sincerely.

 "No kookie we will find a job."

 "I am very mad at you. You Didn't tell me. I was missing you"

 "I'm sorry kookie. Look now I am here in front of you." Tae tried to break the hug but Jungkook only tighten the hug.

"Okay now tell me what I have to do to make you forgive me?" Tae said and Jungkook smirked.

"Are you sure?"

 "Of course I'm sure, now tell me." Tae said and Jungkook Broke the hug and stare at Tae for a second.

 "Okay then, you have to kiss me whenever I want" Tae Widen his eyes.

 "If you do that, I can forgive you" Jungkook said and waited for his answer. 

"O-okay I will k-kiss y-you." Tae said I'm shy voice.

 "Okay then kiss me now." Jungkook said pout his lips. Tae Widen his eyes and blushed. 

"Hurry up I'm waiting" Tae come closer to Jk and peak his lips but he was about pull out, but Jungkook held his waist and deepen the kiss. Tae was shocked. His hands automatically go to Jungkook's neck and play his hair locks. Jungkook sigh in the kiss in Satisfaction. Jk sucked Tae's lips like his favorite candy.

After 20 minutes they pulled away and they breath heavily

After 20 minutes they pulled away and they breath heavily. "Now I-I'm f-forgiven r-right?" Tae said while panting. 

"Yes, but remember whenever I want you have to kiss me"

 "Okay now I have to go. Bye kookie "Tae said and leave the classroom. After Tae has gone Jungkook touch his lips and Squeal like a child.

Time skip in class—
After the conversation they go to their respective class. Before the class end suddenly PE teacher came and grab everyone's attention. "Listen students our yearly competition practice starts from next week. We have So many options so whoever wants to participate come to me after class am I clear?"

 "Yes sir" everyone replied and sir leave the class.

After the class ends Tae goes straight to Jimin and hug him tightly. "Jiminieeeee!!! I'm so happy! I'm going to Participate in the competition!!How about you jiminie ?" Tae said and broke the hug. 

"Yes Tae I'm also going to participate! Let's go to PE then give our name to sir, okay??"

 "Okay let's go" Tae replied and drag him to PE class. After they enter the class, they saw a lot of students giving their names.

 "Well well look who's here" a voice came from behind. Tae and Jimin turn around and jisso and their friends.

 "You are here to participate in the competition right?" Tae nodded.

 "Sorry to say but I don't think you're going to win cause I'm also participating the Competition. So, there is no chance for you to win. you should back off."Jisso said and walk away.

 "Let's go Tae we don't have much time" Jimin said and drag him to the teacher.

 "Good noon sir we want to participate in Dance sir" Jimin said with a smile.

 "Okay so tell me your names"

 "Taehyung and Jimin sir" Tae replied.

 "Okay I've written your name tomorrow out dance teacher will select students so be here on time, okay?"

 "Okay sir have a nice day" Jimin replied and about to leave Tae see Jungkook and goes to him.

 "Kookie! Are u participating too?!"

 "Yes, I'm participating football. And you?" Jungkook said Curiously. 

"Me and jiminie are participating dance."

 "You can dance?" Jk asked.

 "Yes!! I love dancing. My cousin always teaches me dance. So, you can say I can. Okay I gotta go byeee!!" Tae said and left for his work.

 "Tomorrow will be fun" Jk smirk.

"I told you not to participate but you didn't listen. I'll show you tomorrow just wait" jisso gritted her teeth and left the class in anger.

—————————————————————
Hope you like it.please ignore my mistake. English is not my first language. Love you💜💜💜💜💜💜💜