Chapter 3 arranged marriage

10:03 pm

Nobody's pov:

Sparkling was in hes room just minding hes own buisness like reading a book or writing something on a piece of paper for no reason at all 

"Sparkling! Could you please come down here?"

Sparkling let out a sigh as he reponded with "yes mom! I will be there in a sec!". "No! In a second sparkling! You would'nt want this beautiful lady to wait right?" 'Beautiful lady? What does my mom mean by that'. Sparkling thought.

Sparkling was going downstairs to see what hes mom needed. "Oh sparkling your finally here i would like you to meet *insert name here cuz i cant think of one-* she will be marrying you when you both are done with college/high school". "Wait- what!? Shes gonna marry me!?" Sparkling reponded back to hes mother. Sparklings mom then nodded.

"She will be your wife whether you like it or not you cant go marry some poor person sparkling it will ruin our family's reputation" 'and you said when i was a kid i could be with anyone i want when i grow up..' sparkling said in hes head. "Anyways i would like you two to get along so you two could have a nice marriage and have an amazing family like ours" sparklings mom said.

Herb was in hes plant shop keeping the plants healthy and planting more plants while doing so herb just listened to the chirping of the birds and the peacefulness while it lasts. Herb does enjoy peace and quiet but sometimes it could get lonely and boring so in some special occasions or whatever herb either invites hes friends over or talk to them on the phone which he usually only talks to them on phone because of how busy hes on taking care of hes plants in the shop he owns and the plants he has at hes home aswell.

a while later...

Herb was just dusting off the floors in hes shop when the bell ringed thats on top of the door meaning somebody entered the shop herb looked up from the floor to person who walked in to see the one and only sparkling the teen thats in a nobel family is in hes shop once again. "Ah greetings sparkling what brings you here today?" Herb asked sparkling saw a chair and grabbed it and sat on it "i- just need somebody to talk to for a while" 'espacially after all that "bonding" with that girl my mom told me i will marry' sparkling said in hes head.

"Well what would you like to talk about?" Herb asked once again sparkling shrugged and said "anything i just need something to get out of my mind" "alright" herb answered

Word count: 447 words