Chapter 5

Harumi's POV

After he dismissed us, there were suddenly a lot of people walking, chatting, and laughing. It scares me a lot. I ended up, standing in the corner, while the others already went to the music room. I don't know what to do, I'm scared.

"Nana...mi?" I softly called out.

"Why's she there?" and soon, people started looking at me.

I can't express my fear though, I'm still emotionless after all this.

"Did you see Chi? She was just behind us, right?" I heard Haruka ask.

"Hmm? Let's go look for her then." I heard Ichinose-san state.

"Are you lost?" a man asked me.

"...." but I was too scared to answer.

"Hey, I'm talking to you!" he shouted.

"...." but I only looked away.

"Man, this girl's annoying." a woman said, they're also students like me.

"What's your name then?" the man asked, grabbing my arm.

"...." but I only ignored him, and I don't plan on aswering his questions though. I'm scared of crowds and strangers.

"Hey! I'm a senior here! What level are you in?" he asked.

"...." I only kept quiet.

"Didn't you hea-" but he was cut off.

"Excuse me, but she's with us." Hijirikawa-san interuppted, pulling me close to him, as if in a defending stance.

"And for your information we're in the Master Course!" Kurusu-kun stated, sticking his tongue out.

"Ugh... we'll get you back for this, no one embarrasses us and gets away with it, hmph!" they said, running away.

"Um... Chi, what happened to you?" Haruka asked.

"...." I looked away.

So we went to the dorms, and once we got there, they started asking me questions, questions that I didn't like answering.

"Come on, talk!" Kurusu-kun shouted, clearly getting annoyed.

"What happened?" Ichinose-san asked.

"I got scared." I whispered.

"What do you mean?" Ittoki-kun asked.

"When I was young, I was always bullied, and I was always isolated as well. Then, I got scared of people, crowds, and strangers, whenever there are strangers talking to me me, I always get scared and keep quiet. I just developed that phobia, I guess. So, I became unable to show emotions." I explained quietly.

"Why didn't you tell your parents?" Cecil-san asked.

"...." I didn't reply.

"Lady, why didn't you tell anyone?" Jinguji asked.

"That's the problem, I don't have parents... when I was born, I never had a parent. I never saw them. I don't have relatives, as well. So I grew up on my own." I explained.

"Ah, sorry for asking such a question." Kurusu-kun said.

"Kurusu-kun, it's fine." I said.

"Just Syo is fine." he said, blushing a bit.

"Then, Syo-kun." I said.

"Better." he decided.

Haruka and I went back to the dorms and slept, we also decided that we would make another song tomorrow.