Chapter 1

? POV

I finally arrived at Saotome Academy, a school for people who are interested in performing arts, like composing for idols, becoming idols, or becoming both idols and composers. I'll tell you all about myself for now.

I'm quiet, and most of the time, I'm cold, this is because I've been bullied before and so I developed this... being cold to people, even if I don't want to be. I'm hoping to be able to express myself freely though. By the way, I'm scared of crowds and strangers, since as I mentioned earlier, I was bullied and isolated. I have a secret though, I don't have relatives, it's either they passed away, or they abandoned me. I never saw their faces. So I grew up alone... without anyone beside me.

I have bright light orange color in the upper half of my hair, and the bottom half of my hair is sunset colored, and oddly it is monochromatic, though my hair is naturally colored like this. My eyes are shiny ruby in color, and my lips are baby pink. For today, I don't have my uniform yet, so I wore a black-crop shirt, and denim shorts, and as for my shoes, I wore sneakers. My hair is tied to two braids, like I always do.

So, I walked down the hallways, and found myself lost among the crowds. I felt scared... I hate being in crowds, especially being with strangers. But, I still wore an expressionless face. I saw someone walking towards me, and instinctively, I ran away and entered the closest room, 'Music Room 1'. When I entered, a group... with around 6 to 7 people were staring at me.

"Who are you?" a man with blue hair asked.

"...." but I didn't answer, because I was scared.

"My, is the lost kitten scared of us?" a man with orange hair asked, looking surprised.

"...." and again, I didn't answer his question.

"Oi! Didn't you hear us?" a man, the shortest among the group asked, looking annoyed.

"Um... what are you doing here?" a girl with pink hair asked.

"...." but yet again, I didn't reply.

" *sigh*, you don't know us do you?" another man with blue hair asked, as I answered, shaking my head to the side.

"Are you mute?" a tall man with blond hair asked, as I shook my head to the side again.

"Then, you must be scared right? After all, you don't know any of us?" a man with red hair asked, as I nodded.

"Ah... so that's it." a man with black hair said, clapping his hands together.

And after that, I left the room. I saw a door, and guessed that it was the room of the president.