Story Time Lols (1)

Soooo

1 time my friends niamh and chloe thought they were so oooo cool making a shitty business that didn't work out which is fab for me.

So me Alex and olivia my other friends new they were going to tiin hortens restaurant so we decided to go without telling them cause we ACTUALLY want to eat there.

So we got there sat down ordered whatever. Started to eat and we see a familiar car in the car park. Nit worried or owt cause its a public place like its not against the law. Bare in mind we r like 12-13 here. So they come in see us we wave they hive uss a dirty look.

RUDE OMDS

so they order whatever and text me saying go to the bathroom. So me and Alex go. They r gender fluid bathrooms and individual ones so not like a bathroom but whateva. So first thing we hear is.

OMG I HATE YOU SM ALL WE WANTED WAS A DAY FOR BUISSNESS - NIAMH

then she leaves

Also chloe then says

NIAMHS RIGHT SORRY YALL R TOO SELF ENTERED TO REALISE WE HAVE A FULL FORCE BUSINESSES GOING ON JESUS CAN WE NIT HAVE PRIVACY

So me and Alex defend ourselves by saying stuff like.

Well we just wanted to eat here jeez it's public not JUST for you and niamh.
Ect....

So chloe yells

IDC OHGOD WE JUST WANNA BE ALONE

OK material girl

Me and Alex actually go to the toilet and a worker walks in telling chloe to be quiet and omds u could hear me and Alex laughing within the different stalls.

According to olivia she could hear them talk about us lols whateva and that chloe looked like she was gonna cry.

Anyway very mature of them we didn't bother them and eventually niamh said it was our fault even tho they yelled and she 'barely' said owt so we should forgive her and chloe wouldn't say A THING.

So we just left after finishing cause ain't got no time for there bs cmon.

ANYWAY EVENTUALLY CHLOE APOLOGISED BUT IDK BRO IDK ANYWAY BYE BYE CBA