the proposal

Aziraphale's POV (I kin him, so...)

Crowley wants to test this new restaurant today, which fits my plans very well. After we've been together for decades I decided to propose to him. I was very nervous, obviously. We've been together for quite some time and Crowley still hasn't gotten sick of me me, but the thought of marriage could scare him away. I just love him so much, that loosing him would kill me.

After hours of worrying and practicing, Crowley finally arrived to pick me up and we drove to the restaurant.

Crowley was as handsome and charming as always, so I couldn't help but look at him the whole ride. Oh dear god I love him more than anything in the world.

"You alright Angel?", Crowley asked
"Oh yes, dear. Everything is fine. tip top!"
Crowley looked a bit confused, but didn't ask again. He turned on some music instead. Good old fashioned Loverboy, it's my favourite, because he once told me it reminded him of me.

When we arrived at the restaurant and sat down I got nervous again. This evening was going to change everything, so our conversation consisted mostly of small talk.
It was awfully awkward. Our conversations have always been funny, interesting and oftenkinda stupid. This was nothing like that.

The food was fantastic though, I am sure we'll come back sometime.

Anyways after we were done eating I did it. I got down on one knee and asked the big question.

"Crowley, my dear, will you marry me?"
"NO!"
"Oh oka-"
"I WILL NOT MARRY YOU! YOU ARE MARRYING ME!!!"
Everyone was looking at us when he got down on one as well. I gasped.
"Of course, Crowley dear"
He smiled wide and kissed me while everyone around us applauded.