A New Life Begins Soon So Lets Make A Bucket List...Part 5 FINAL!!!

Parfait's hands were cold with licorice's hand.
They ran back to the kingdom going to herbs...
... herb healed clover and licorice. Parfait was fine and survived every hit from pomegranate.. clover twitched a little from the bite disappearing... he continued to stay completely still on herbs bed. Of course Herb didn't mind..
Licorice held clovers hand. Parfait smiled and held the other... "uh...i guess i should be thanking you..?" Licorice muttered. Parfait laughed it off and got up. Patting his back then walking away. "Tell clover I said hi!! And don't worry about thanking me. It's what friends do! Just like the shows!" Parfait finally responded with licorice blushing a bit as she winked and continued to walk. He never had anyone do that weird one closed eye at him- new thing to check in bucket list.? Licorice looked at clover completely upset about the betrayal.. clover still lays still... time skip.. licorice and herb decided to make a bucket list. Filled with a lot of goals for licorice. He looked like a baby when he made a name for his bucket list. Clover woke up just to find them PLUS parfait helping out with ideas...Clover..Herb...Parfait... and more are in this bucket list...
...
The End.