Tired of you. Part 1 Final.

Clover got up and looked at licorice. "lets go licorice. Lets go get your scythe back." He said with courage. He grabbed licorice's hand and started to run with him to the woods. It's all starting so soon.. but who cares.?! It's time. It's really the time to finally stand up for ourselves.!! "Lead the way Licorice!!" Clover said slowing down so licorice can reach their destination. Clover followed. Licorice felt like everything is pressuring him tho..he doesn't know what to choose still. They stopped. Clover felt tired. He kept tripping over his flowing skirt.. licorice groaned a little annoyed and picked him up.. "licorice..." "What now.?" He said with attitude... clover looked at him and stayed silent. Clover only wanted to be in licorice's good side but He thinks that licorice really wants to be with dark enchantress...licorice sat at a tree... he also felt tired. "Licorice we don't have time for breaks..." " you needed one and got one. Can I get my break...?!" "..." with silence they sat next to each other... licorice was thinking about what side...what side is comfortable for him... clover saw licorice as he fell asleep... he got up...he's gonna have to do this all by himself... he picked up licorice and continued walking the same direction they've been walking for. For an hour he thought...