Their New life.

You go back to your house and then go to bed and they all do YOU KNOW WHAT. The next day You felt weird as in sick. You went to the bathroom to puke when Brandon and Danny noticed. Both : Sweetheart Are you okay? Y/N : Ye--s  Both : let's put you to bed. Y/N : but I'm not tired! Both : Your sick you need to sleep. You ask them if they could buy you a Pregnancy test. They said yes. They ran to the store and quickly came home when Danny opened the door Sebastian barked at him. Danny gives you the Pregnancy test and you go to the bathroom to take it. You take it and it comes up positive. You scream In scaredness Danny comes rushing to the bathroom. Sweetheart what's wrong Danny said. My Pregnancy test is positive and I'm really scared. (Still crying) Danny pulls you to him and kisses your forehead. Brandon comes running to you but you stop him saying : You never came here like 5 minutes ago so there's no point coming now. Danny : if you loved her you would have came to her when she was screaming so why come now huh? Brandon : because I was doing something got a problem with that? ..
Y/N : Boys stop i-- it. Danny stop Brandon stop. Brandon..I'm pregnant..
Brandon : okay then why are you crying? Y/N : I'm scared..Brandon I think I want an abortion...I don't know. I'm too young for this.  Brandon : But this is out first kid.. if we have a kid we will have someone to raise and help.