Michael Afton smut (male reader)

Both versions of this chapter are the same with only changes being done to y/n's sex!

---

'Had to cool me down to take another round
Now I'm back in the ring to take another swing
That the walls were shaking, the Earth was quaking
My mind was aching and we were making it
and you,'

'You shook me all night long' by AC/DC was playing in my room as I was scrolling through random magazines on my bed. After letting out a groan, I rolled around letting my head drop down from it. My parents went on a fancy date and left me alone in the house. Usually they would take me along however recently they stopped doing so considering I'm too old now and would always whine when I needed to go.

I didn't know what I could do at the moment, my friends were all busy and Michael seemed to be out of place today, so I decided not to brother him. As I was thinking of what to do, a sound from my window snapped me back to reality. I looked over confused as another small stone hit my window. After I rolled off of my bed, I rushed to see what was the cause of it, only to see Michael under my window. Letting out a giggle I motioned to him with my hand to climb in and so he did. When he entered, my smile slowly dropped seeing him in distress. I lowered the volume of my radio, not taking my eyes off of his face.

"Hey, what happened? Do you want to talk about it?" I said with a low tone as I crouched down to his level. Seeing him in distress and pain made my heart ache as well. Not only was he my best friend, but I have even developed feelings for him over the past few weeks. "My dad," he said wiping the tears that were building up in his eyes "he's been a dick to me. I was fed up with him so I kind of just ran out to your place." he chuckled and looked at you.

"Can I crash for tonight? Oh and- don't worry about my angry tears, I was beyond furious with his bullshit." he said with a weak smile, looking down at the floor. I knew he was lying, but i decided not to bring it up. If he wanted to tell me, he would. He got up from the floor with a small grin as he walked up to the radio, "I heard AC/DC play, why would you lower it in my presence?" he asked as he brought up the volume. He turned back to me and put his hand on his chest, "I feel so hurt!" He said while acting hurt. I giggled and got up as well to walk over to my bed.

"You seemed upset, I wanted to be more serious!" I let out a small laugh. He came over and sat on my bed next to me. "You know damn well I'd play this even at a funeral" he said jokingly and looked at me. I looked back and we had like a small staring context. It was hard to hold back a smile and some blushing, so I let out a small giggle instead. He reached out to move a strand of hair behind my ear. "Hey Michael," I said softly, I knew I couldn't hold it back anymore.

"Yeah?" He said as I fastly leaned in to kiss him. The kiss wasn't too aggressive or anything, but it was passionate enough for it to tell him everything I've been feeling. I slowly placed my hand on his cheek and pulled away, looking at his eyes as he stared back. He was shocked, trying to process what happened. Just then the realization came rushing back in.

(switch to 3rd pov bc i said so)

"I'm so sorry! Oh my god, I don't know what came over me, I'm so dumb!!" you whined as you lightly smacked your forehead. Michael however wasn't listening at all, he was lost in his thoughts. The boy he had liked for a while now just kissed him, and he still didn't fully process what happened. All he knew was that whatever it was, he wanted it to repeat itself.

He gently grabbed the wrist of the hand you smacked your forehead with, making you get nervous. "Michael, I'm so sorry, I jus-" he cut you off by kissing you again, returning the feelings you gave him with the previous kiss. You were shocked for a hot second, but you quickly returned the kiss, matching his energy. The kiss fastly became heated, and you placed yourself on his lap, putting your legs around his waist. "Is this really happening?" You asked after quickly breaking the kiss. Both of you were breathing heavily. "Well, do you want it to happen? Whatever you say I'm down for it" he chuckled as you started giggling, kissing him again.