2 - Burns (M)

(M) = Monty's POV

I was shaking. Violent tremors were sent through my body. He couldnt find out. No. If he ever found out what i'd done, i cant imagine how upset he'd be. I cant risk that. I know that being aggressive would absolutely ruin our chances of actually.. Getting together. But im sure he would never like me back the same way. Its impossible. 

I laid on my couch with my feet up on the arm rest. One of my arms was laying limp beside me, my fingers grazing the floor, my other arm was across my chest. I could feel my escalated heartbeat through my scales. 

My hand flinched a little, flicking over a small plastic container on the ground. I sat up quickly, rubbing my eyes. I looked at the container, picking it up. My chest heaved up and down, my tail wrapping around my ankle tightly. "Resist, Monty, Cmon." I knew i shouldnt do it, but it was hard. 

I chucked the container across the room, hugging my arms around my chest. I sighed, tears coming to my eyes. I noticed the glasses sitting on the floor. His glasses. I could feel the scar right beneath my eye burning. "Maybe they wont notice." I whispered, picking the item up.

They had the star shaped golden frames, with dark purple lenses. They were actually pretty nice. I just hoped that they wouldnt really bring anybody's memories back. I slipped the glasses onto my face, noticing that they fit quite well. They didnt have any sort of prescription in them, my eyesight not changing at all when I put them on.

The dark lenses were a nice touch, my surroundings becoming dimmer from them. I smiled, my headache from the bright lights around me seeming to ease. I hummed, smiling a little.

"It's not bad, right?" I asked myself, rubbing my chin. "No, no. It's completely fine. Im just borrowing them." I smiled in a forced way, controlling my breathing and trying not to think about the events from earlier.

"So here's the plan." Mumbling to myself, I scrawled down what was on my mind on a piece of paper on the coffee table. "Distance yourself. Don't say his name. Stay calm." I smiled more genuinely, though my stomach still churned with fear and distress.

I knew it was going to be hard to entirely hide what i'd done to my band-mates, but it was for the best. Who knows what could happen if i was honest and told them, probably nothing good. I sighed, feeling goosebumps on my arms, making the decision to have a quick shower.

The large metal door in my room made a loud clanking sound when i walked through it. I pulled the curtains back over it before closing the door. Inside was mostly just boxes filled with who knows what. I never bothered to look, it wasnt something i wanted to find out. Working my way around the boxes, there was another door, much nicer than the other. 

Inside was my own personal bathroom, the walls painted with a pretty lilac colour. I smiled, shutting the door behind me. I turned and looked at myself in the mirror, noticing the large bags underneath my eyes and the fresh scar, blood still dripping from it. 

'A boiling shower is exactly what i need right now.' i thought, rolling my aching shoulders. There was quite a lot of small injuries spread out around my body. That rabbit sure did some damage, but its nothing that couldn't be healed. 

The shower head erupted with water when i turned the tap to the usual spot. I wasn't exactly exaggerating earlier, the water was hot enough that you could consider it to be boiling. I unbuckled my belt and left my pants on the floor, stepping into the tub. The second the water hit my scales, i felt all the negative emotions swarming my mind being pushed back, out of my thoughts for the moment. 

I smiled and ran my hands through my hair, which was now out of place and all messy, covering my face. The shower was one place i felt happy, relaxed, free. It was my own personal space, nobody could ever barge in here. A quiet chuckle escaped my mouth. 'Isnt it illegal for people to walk in on someone showering if its intentional?' i thought to myself, pondering the thought for a moment. 

After i cleaned myself off, i sat down on the bottom of the bathtub, letting the shower run. The mall had quite a large supply of water and heaters, so i was sure it would be alright to be having a long shower as i usually did. All good things have to come to an end eventually, though. 

Even though i didnt want to, i turned the shower off and stepped out onto the bath mat. After grabbing a towel from a hook on the wall, i gave my hair a quick dry. The way i looked felt wild and playful, like i was a little kid who'd just gone out exploring and fell into a pond or something. 'This feels nice.' My brain suddenly said as i'd gone to get my pants back on. 

I fumbled with my belt buckle, my hand slipping and my elbow bumping against my hip. There was a sharp pain. "Fuck!" I dropped my hands and traced a finger against the same area i'd just hit. It felt almost bruised, my skin feeling oddly sensitive. "Was it the water?" I mumbled aloud, noticing that it felt the same around the rest of my body. "Dammit.." The good mood i'd just been in seemed to completely fade, replaced by frustration. 

"How the fucking hell did i not notice that the water was burning my whole goddamn body?" I grumbled, the sudden aching annoyed me. I draped my towel across my shoulders. "Fucking idiot, this is going to be a pain in the ass to do anything with now."

I looked up at the mirror again, turning my head. "Damn, this is going to leave a mark." 

-

Chapter 2 donee yessss 

Is this like a good length for chapters (about 1000 words) or is it too short? I didnt know what else to include in it really but yup monty has some burns now ig 😬

okay so this was actualy kinda inspired by my own life since idk ive been having very warm showers and im afrraid that this will happen (it hasnt) but i got a burn from hot glur today and then i also just wanted to have a shower earlier so yup

sigh this chapter feels somewhat directed to monty simps because of the shower but like i mean im a freddy simp so i dont think i can talk here (lmao the other chapters will probably go into detail of like what frddy looks like and itll have the word like 'hot' in it like 379620 times /hj)

i hope thso wasnt awkard to read for anyone 

anyways im gona go say hi to my mom who jst woke up from a nap and have a shoer because i want to now 🤣