Chapter 1

Lilia walks down the hallway her light brown curly hair bouncing on her shoulders. She rounds the corner then jumps as someone pokes her side she whips around "What?!" she glares as Peter started laughing "You jumped five feet" he snorts then follows behind her "I'm sorry" he said while walking behind her walking fast to keep up with her, she might be short but she could walk fast. "Nope, I'm not gonna look at you because I know you'll give me those puppy eyes and I'll have to forgive you" she turned her head away from him as a small smile spread across her face when she sees him lean down near her. "Please Lil, please forgive me" he asks while leaning closer and smiling more when she smiles more and blushes a bit, then bounces when he knows he's won. "Fine! But you have to buy me Sour Patch kids after school" she says while lifting her head confidently, he walks in toe with her. 

"Of course Lil" He says while following behind her. Lilia smiles and walks down the hallway to her locker and unlocks it then pulls out some of her books then puts her backpack in it "Did you watch episode three of New Girl last night? I told you they'd be playing it at eleven last night-" She stopped then looked over at Peter as he didn't respond, she sees him looking away from her staring, she follows his line of sight to no other then Gwen Stacey, she's the prettiest, Nicest girl in school. Peter has a huge crush on her, he has since freshman year. "I'm going to go to my class, see you later" she says while walking down the hall clutching her books to her chest, maybe if she could just tell him that she has a giant crush on him things would be different, she has had a crush on him since eighth grade. "I can't wait for tonight" she whispers under her breath while walking into her class.

Peter watches as Gwen walks away "Gosh Lil, she's so beautiful, her hair flows every time she turns-" he says while turning then frowns when he doesn't see Lilia, he looks around more then sighs *I must have not heard her again* chews his lip a bit then opens his locker and grabs his books then walks to his class. 

 later that day

Lilia shoots ice up lifting herself to the roof "Hey Spider boy" she says while laughing softly letting her white hair blow in the wind loose, I smile as he turns "Temptress" he says while standing up and bowing, he watches her closely as she moves over and stands next to him. "I told you not to call me that, it's dumb" she says while crossing her arms over her chest and looks around for anything happening, "And I've told you, I will continue to call you that till you stop calling me Spider boy" he says while laughing then scans the area for anything "It seems like a quiet night, nothing has happened yet" she nods then looks at him "Pizza?" she asks while laughing he lights up under his mask and nods "That sounds great, shall we?" he asks then pulls her close to his side holding her close after she nods "Ready?" he looks down at her and smiles softly "Yeah I'm ready Spider boy, lets go get that pizza" he chuckles while holding her then swings off the roof, she squeals then laughs as he swings across Queens. 

They sit on Whitestone Bridge watching the horizon as they eat their pizza. "So, will you ever let us know each others secret identity?" he asks while elbowing her gently, he looks over at her while she watches the cars drive around "Maybe one day, but not any time soon" she answers while smiling a bit then pokes him a few times. Peter laughs softly then stands "I'm going to head out for the night" he says while looking down at her "Do you need a lift back to your place?" she shakes her head in response then stands and stretches "Nah, I've got it Spider boy, I'll see you tomorrow" she says then waves and makes a ice path in the sky then starts skating back to her house. He watches till she fades from view "Bye Temptress" he then jumps off the building and swings back to his and May's small apartment. 

I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter of this book, I promise I'll try to stay with this and not delete it <3

Please comment and vote <3