Chapter two

Peter sat on the roof of his house doing his homework, he jumps a bit when he hears his window open, he turns and looks then smiles when he sees Lilia with a bag of chips and two Snapples "Hey roof boy, I brought food" she walks over while making sure not to step wrong and fall, he chuckles at her focused face "Thanks, Aunt May let you in?" he scoots over a bit making room for her to sit, she does then passes him one of the strawberry kiwi Snapples "Of course, I also have a key so" she takes a drink of hers while watching the horizon, he watches as the sun dances over her features making her look like she's glowing, his cheeks heat up as he's caught staring "What?" she asks while looking at him funny "Do I have something on my face?" she rubs her face while looking at him with an eyebrow raised "N-no there's nothing on your face, I was just, I saw something" chuckles nervously while looking back at the horizon and popping a few chips in his mouth. Rosie raises an eyebrow "Alright then" she then lays back on the roof while staring happily at the sky "I wish this moment could last forever" she smiles like a little kid in a candy shop while watching the clouds move in the sky, that's one of the things Peter has always admired about her, she finds joy in small things. 

They lay and watch the sky turn a darker blue as the sunsets in the distance. Peter smiles when she scoots over a bit and lays with her arm against his "I wish we could see the stars" she says in a whisper, she looks almost like she's not even in this world anymore but in a different galaxy far away from this world, Peter watches her while feeling a strange feeling inside "Yeah" he looks back at the sky watching the helicopters and airplanes fly in the sky "I do too". They stay like that until it begins to get cold and both of them are shivering "We should go in, before May comes out and yells at us" Lilia says while sitting up and grabbing her bag with the trash from the snacks, Peter nods then stands and helps her back in through his window, he goes in first then holds her  hand as she steps over the windowsill, he shuts the window then turns around making them mere inches from each other, Lilia feels her heart skip a beat as he looks at her with his brown eyes that make her melt, he watches her as she opens her mouth then shuts it. "I uh should go, my mom will want me home soon" she breaks the silence between them, he then clears his throat while bringing his hand to the back of his neck to rub it "Yeah you should, did you bring your car? I can have May drive you home if not" she shakes her head then grabs her things "I have my car, thanks though" she opens the door but not before seeing Gwen on his computer's background, she feels her heart break a bit. "I'll see you at school tomorrow" she then leaves before he can say anything. 

She drives back to her house while wiping tears away with the palm of her hand, she parks then runs inside her house then up to her room, she sets her bag down then kicks off her shoes and sits on her bed while crying a bit, her mom knocks gently then walks in "Honey what's wrong?" she walks over then sits on Lilia's bed and pulls her into a gentle hug, Lilia relaxes in her moms safe arms "Why doesn't he like me mom?" she asks while hiding her face into her moms chest. Her mom sighs softly "I don't know honey, but you can't let this consume you, no boy is worth losing yourself for" she strokes Lilia's hair while she comforts her daughter, Lilia nods then continues to cry then falls asleep in her moms safe arms, her mom then lays her down gently making sure to not wake her then pulls her covers up over her shoulders and pressing a soft kiss to her forehead then leaves shutting the door quietly behind her.

Pls vote and comment <3