Cap 1

𝓒𝓪𝓷 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓮?!

A new day, the same routine every day, the sun peeks through my window and a ray of light hits my skin, as always my mom get into my room without knocking the door, I told her a million times that she needs to knock the door before she gets into my room, but like always she never listen to me, some times I really think about they hate me but in school is the same thing like here, no one listen to me and I'm getting tired of this life, but I don't have another option that just hear the people's problems, even strangers tell me they own problems that I don't care about, but they never listen to me.

My mom was telling me her problems mean while she looking something on my closet.

(K/m) (kohaku's mom): you know what is pissing me off?! Is that your father never listen to me, and I'm getting tired, I want the divorce! - my mother dramatic as always-

K: yeah... Mom, you always say that...

(K/M) : I don't understand! What did I did wrong?! Kohaku?! You staying in your bed doing nothing and you don't understand what is a real problem, what you are going to do right now?! NOTHING because you're unless, teenagers like you wouldn't understand what I'm even talking about!

Yeah... I know what you talking about, but you never heard me

(K/M) : get up Kohaku you need to go to college and you are sitting in your bed doing nothing, come on girl move faster !!!

Sometimes I really hate my Mother, sometimes she never take care of her words, she sometimes hurt me with her words and people say that words hurt more than the actions, but right now, I don't know what hurts more...

I get up of my bed and I change my clothes, I get downstairs and I heard my mother and father fighting again, I just ignored them and I take my bento and my breakfast, I wish someone could hear me some day...

I get up of the table, I put my plates in the dishwasher and I brushed my teeth, I take my book bag and I say

K: I'm going to school...

But again, no one lisent, I walk to my school because isn't far from my house, I put my headphones and I play some music, I think it's my only way to scape from my reality.

I got to school and everything is as before, I went to my locker and I found my "friends", they are so annoying, they just want me to be they friends just because I can hear they problems but when I tried to tell them my problems they just ignore me, I'm tired of that.

X: oh... There you are, I was looking for you Kohaku

K: *Singh* now what is coming to? - I rise my head to look at her and she started to tell me her problems mean while I was putting my stuff in my locker and I was looking for my Math's book-

X: and that's why I didn't do my homework from math, please you can help me?!

When she said " can you help me?! " that means that I'm going to do all by myself when she is kissing her boyfriend and flitting with others guys, I shake my head in Singh of no but she get mad

X: WHAT? I'm your friend you supposed to help me!!

I was going to say something but the bell rings and I close my locker and I went through my Math class.

Teacher: okay guys today we have a new kid so I hope that y'all treat him well...- he say with no expression on his face, the math teacher hate been a teacher but he is only a teacher because he can't take other career, he say is a waste of money, but he is unhappy with his life- come on boy I don't have all the time in the world...

And then he get into the classroom and every girl in the class get a blush of how cute it was the boy, I get a tiny blush too but I know that boy is like the others who just ignore me when I try to talk

X: Hi my name is Satô Ren and I hope we can be friends

T: yeah- yeah- get a sit Ms. Satô

And then the boy was looking a free spot with his eyes and then he found it, he sits next to me but I try to ignore him, so I just see through the window, I was happy that I have something to concentrate in other thing.

R: hi... - he said it quietly- my name is Satô Ren, what's yours?

I say nothing and I paid attention to the teacher

R: I see you are not the kind of person who doesn't talk a lot right?

Again I said nothing

R: hmmm...

Then the boy take his bag and he was taking something from there, I was curious but I didn't want to look at what he is doing so I try to ignore him.

The sound of a paper distract me and some courses, I move my head to the boy to see what he is doing.

K: Origami?- I said with a voice normal for my self but that doesn't even matter how I talk, no one listen to me-

R: SHHH!!! the teacher can hear you! -he said with a quietly and put one of his fingers in his mouth-

I was very shock about what is going on, this isn't normal, I look at him with a face of surprise

R: what?

K: y-you c-can h-hear m-me? -I said with tears in my eyes-

R: why are you crying? Did I say something wrong? -he said with a worry face- sorry if I uncomfortable you, it wasn't my intention-

K: -I started to cry mean while I was trying to clumsily wipe the tears-

R: Teacher Kohaku is hurt, can we go to the nurse?

T: agh... Shure, come faster when you finished to take her to the nurse

R: yes sir

And then we get out of the classroom, I was very happy right now that I even don't care what was going on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh yeah boooooyyyy, I finally try something new so I hope y'all like it and yeah I'm sorry for my bad spelling I try my best so yeah that's how it is :D