Swae Lee

Kendall's Pov

Swae Lee???Huh??? What's he doing here?

Julian's Pov

I kissed her on the cheek because I thought she was one of those girls, but she is so different she cupped my face with her soft hands and kissed me and I started grinding on her and she jumped into my arm and wrapped her legs around my torso, then Alyssa shouted "Get a Room." So Kendall jumped off of me and went to Alyssa and I turn my head and saw Swae and knew he came up early, because I told him to come so he can meet Alyssa since every one's got a dude. Do I got her Swae.

Mikayla's Pov

I went on none of the ride because I started with the most scariest ride so I stop so now I went go see a magician with Day Day. We got finished and he signed us both up for a eating contest and this one u pass one round you go to the next. We started with 6 hotdogs, then 10 Donuts, then 3 whole cream pies but because I have a sick mind I put the cream around my mouth and acted like it was cum then some people started vomiting and Day Day started laughing then we were the final two then the last meal was Mouse wine and Grasshopper salad. Day Day gave up and was drinking wine, so I won and I can get any food from her for free. Then Day Day gave me a victory Ķϧ§ and he is so cute and like I just pecked him because I don't like P.D.A. "Congratulations." He said. Then we met up with the other and started to getting ready to go home."