WTF

The boys went home and all the girls crowded around Jackie and asked "How's the Sex." at the same time "What." She said while choking on water. "Yes you heard us how's the Sex, we see your glow" said Alyssa. And then she gave in and said "It was amazing!!" "His thrust his passion his............." I cut her off because that's a little bit too much information. "Girl nah stahp." I said.then we all laughed. "Well I pooped, I'm going to bed."Jackie said yawning. "Obviously your pooped you just had sex." Mikayla said walking out and we all got shocked because she never says sex she usually says the "S" word.
::::::::::::::::::
I woke up in the happiest mood ever because u have no care in the world the sun's out I'm in the Hamptons and my phone battery is fully and you what that means KENDALL'S AWESOMENESS DAY (with Uggs)
I Will Need:
°Uggs
°P.J's
°A Fully Charged Phone
°Wattpad or Kim Kardashion Hollywood or Instagram
°Dance Moms Marathon
°Pizza & Ice-Cream & Soda
And a warm sofa.
I sat down the girls were sleeping and it was a Marathon of Dance Moms . From season 1 - 2 then tomorrow is 3-4. I sat down and took some frozen pizzas and he heated then up then started watching season one they all were so cute and young.
::::::::::::::::::
Season one ended and the pizzas were finished so I took a small break and made myself breakfast. I heard a knock on the door I went to go check who it was but I had the biggest shock of my life. I ran upstairs quickly but quietly. I woke up the girls quietly so he wouldn't hear us. Alyssa went to the door and saw Derrick. "Girls we have to go like now take everything that's yours and mine to the yacht (yes our family has a yacht) while I stall." She said while I ran and took our toiletries and food obviously and the girls took the rest we ran to the yacht and Alyssa shortly followed and so did Derrick as she was about to jump in the Yacht Derrick caught her and Zac jumped in. We screamed and started hitting him will any thing available and Jackie Finally kicked him ofc of the yacht. "ALYSSA!" We cried as he dragged her back into the house. We saw Zac swim back to shore and stick out his tongue and walked back inside. I hope Alyssa can escape.

Alyssa's Pov

I got dragged back into the house that's what you get for trying to be a hero. "Where are they going?!" Derrick shouted at me "Do you think I'll tell you?" The he slapped "Tell me you bitch." "I don't know you took me caught me before I could get on I don't fucking know you fucking idiot this is why I broke up with you. The just stood there then kooked at Zac and said "I think I know what she needs. " "What?" We both said at the same time. "The dick that's got you to date me it will get you tell me anything. " He said unbuttoning his pants showing off his manhood. "What are you going. " " I think his going to fuck you until you tell him what he what's to know." I just gave them a dirty look and ran out but they caught me again the he forcefully entered me from behind. "Tell me what I want to know!" He shouted then there was a knock on the door. "Hey girls it's Julian I was running when I heard screaming and a manly voice." "Tell him your fine or I will take you back." I have to think about this should I be a hero or should I listen to him a tell him where the girls are going Mhmmm, I have to think about it." ......

Well there it is please comment and vote. Love you lots ❤ And sorry it's short