02.

"Okay, so press this button here and that opens emojis" Chuck looked so amazed by the way the phone worked, he practically gasped every time he clicked a button "How could I ever forget this rad gadget?" Hope lightly chuckled at his slang. "So what else can we do?" Chuck asks "Here" Hope takes the phone from him and opens Darbie's name on messages "Write something to Darbie" She passes him the phone "How?" He asks curiously "Imagine it as a mini typewriter" Hope puts her hand over his and guides his fingers along the keypad "Like that" She smiles and moves her hand from his.

"What'd you type?" Hope asks. Chuck passes her the phone "Hey, BFF! Had a blast today lol" She read "Well, that's definitely something" She nods and gives him it back "Oh, Darbie replied! 'we figured out how to break the spell'" Chuck reads. Hope quickly grabs her phone from Chuck who's giving her a confused look "We like to... roleplay" She lies "Oh yeah" He raises an eyebrow "Fantasy and stuff" She smiles nervously.

"Uh, are you okay?" She looks at the zoned-out boy worriedly "Yeah, yeah, sorry, just  got a little... dizzy for a second" He smiles "Right..."

-------------------------------

"So you're moving?" Hope asks "Only schools" Hannah replies "Why didn't you tell us?" She asks "I was afraid you'd be mad" Hannah looks down "We'd never get mad at you," Darbie says as the three pull Hannah in for a hug. "Enough about that. How was your day with Chuck?" Hannah asks "Honestly, it was really fun" She smiles "It was?" Darbie asks furrowing her eyebrows "Yeah, I taught him how to text, we got some ice cream and just kind of sat at the park," She tells "Don't go leaving us for Chuck" Darbie jokes making the four girls laugh "Never" Hope tilts her head.

-------------------------------

"So how exactly does can't recall caramel send Chuck away for 50 years?" Kelly questions "And make him 14 forever, and give him amnesia?" Hannah adds "Sorry I'm late. I was hanging out with my parents. Great new. They're getting back together" Darbie announces walking into the room

"That's amazing!" Hannah congratulates "But they've been divorced for, like, a year," Kelly says as they walk to Darbie "So when did they tell you??" Hope
asks

"Well, they haven't yet. But my dad's been over all the time lately. Trust me. It's happening. They went to a movie last week, had lunch a few days ago, and last night we played board games as a family, and my mom lt my dad win, just like old times" Darbie explains excitedly "I'm really happy for you, Darbie" Kelly says as they all go in for a hug.

"What are we doing?" Darbie asks curiously "We're trying to figure out how can't recall caramel sent Chuck away," Hannah says "I'm guessing magic?" Darbie says making Hope gasp "who would've thought?" Hope chuckles. "Maybe they added some extra Livonian sugar" Kelly picks up the book "Or something more powerful," Hannah says "Morbium," Hope says "Miss silvers said she didn't like the way your grandma used her morbium," Hannah says, "You think she used it on Chuck?" Darbie asks "I don't think Grandma would do that" Kelly says.

"Man, I wish we could go back and see what happened that day," Hannah says "Well, me too but we already used our once in a lifetime Pick-A-Date dates to go back to Halloween," Kelly says flicking through the book "Not upset about that at all" Darbie says sarcastically "What if we used Bitter Truth Truffles on Grandma?" Kelly asks "The OCs aren't gonna eat anything we give them" Hannah replies "So it's gotta be something we eat," Hope says "I saw something the other day," Kelly s.ays flicking through the book again.