12.

Hope sits up as Chuck begins to stir awake "You're awake" She looks at him nervously. Chuck jilts in fear "Hope, what the actual fuck are you doing in my trailer?" He says in shock "Promise not to be mad?" She asks as he pushes himself up "What did you do?" He asks, shutting his eyes and inhaling deeply "Well, I was completely against it but- wait... were you just kissing that pillow?" Hope snorts "Hope I'm not in the mood for silly little games. What did you do?" His expression grew angry.

Hope stands up and puts the chair in the corner of the trailer "You won't kill me will you?" Hope asks as she walks closer to his bed "I might if you don't tell me what you did" He stands up making them inches apart. Hope backs away making him walk closer "I'm completly terrified right now but I also find this kinda hot" Hope mumbles nervously.

"What did you do?" He asks his voice becoming quieter "Outside" She looks towards the door "You're coming with me" He grabs her arm and pulls her to outside of the trailer.

"What the?" He says as the outside looks desert like. He begins to pull Hope towards the side of the trailer to see the Lavender Heights sign. "Late night?We had one, too" Mama P smirks as she stands behind them. "Let her go" Becky says referring to Hope "No thanks. I think I like her in my grip" Chuck tilts his head and squeezes onto her arm tighter making her wince in pain. "Let. Her. Go" Becky says again. Chuck rolls his eyes and pushes Hope towards the OCs.

Chuck begins to chuckle "This was your big move. Moving me one town over. What'd you cook? Move me melon balls? Transporting tartine?" Chuck mocks "Go away gumbo," Becky says. "You realise I can walk to Saffron Falls in 20 minutes, right?" Chuck points. "The gumbo wasn't the only thing we cooked last night" Gina reveals a macaroon.

"You should've left the girls alone" Becky says "I'm sorry it's come to this, Chuck, but you left us no choice" Gina says. Chuck looks at Hope waiting for an answer but she only looks away. Ida snatches the macaroon from Gina and walks closer to Chuck "Blah, blah, blah, enough talking. It took me 50 years and the help of four protectors to break this spell. Let's see how well you do" Ida takes a bite of the macaroon.

Chuck begins to back away and run towards the Lavender Heights sign. A ginormaous gust of wind prevented him from crossing the border. "What did you do?" Chuck walks towards the aggressively "Enjoy Lavender Heights" Mama P smiles as they all walk away. Chuck grabs Hope's wrist "You wouldn't leave me here, would you?" He guilt trips "I'm sorry" She pulls her wrist back and begins to walk away. "You're never leaving "Mama P shouts.

-----------------------------------------

"I wish I could have seen the look on his face. Was he angry? I bet he was angry" Darbie smiles "Can we not?" Hope asks "What?" Darbie furrows her eyebrows "I didn't go to gloat. I went there to make sure that nothing else bad happened" Hope says.

"What happened to you?" Kelly asks "What?" Hope looks at her "You use to be so mean to him and now you love him?" Darbie asks for Kelly"I do not love him! I grew to like him" Hope defends "I just don't get it. What do you see in him?" Hannah asks "He's nice to me" Hope says "So that bruise on your wrist is from the kidness of his heart?" Kelly asks "He was angry as he should be" Hope defends again.

"I get he has his moments but he would never deliberately hurt me," She says "He's insane. We only want to keep you safe" Gina frowns in pity "Thank you for that. Really, but he wouldn't actually hurt any of us. He's just trying to scare us" Hope says "Just precautions" Becky nods.

-----------------------------------------

"Hope, Aren't you gonna come down and sit with us?" Hannah says as she knocks on Hope's bedroom door."You gonna trap me in Lavender Heights if I don't?" Hope asks her blunt voice filling the room. "Hope, We're sorry but it had to be done. He's dangerous" Hannah frowns "Chuck isn't as bad as you three think," Hope says "He cursed us with a sleep spell," Hannah says "I admit he has some small... flaws but he's a good... listener?" Hope says trying to find excuses "Remember when you hated him 2 weeks ago?" Hannah asks "Vividly" Hope nods "What happened to that?" She continues to ask "I'm still mean to him I just have grown to like him" Hope nods.

"You kissed him twice" Kelly walks into Hope's room "Aiming for a higher number" Hope goes back to her painting "All we're saying is that you need to be careful. Chuck is ruthless and he doesn't really care about you" Hannah sits down on her bed "I can't tell if that was supposed to make me feel better" Hope squints her eyes "Just come do this list of fun stuff Hannah made and we can forget all the drama" Kelly smiles "Okay" Hope gives in.

-----------------------------------------

"Isn't Darbie coming over?" Hope asks as she plops onto the couch "She's spending the day with her dad. One on one" Kelly smirks "Am I missing something?" Hope furrows her eyebrows in confusion "No. No" Kelly shakes her head.

"Is there anything that stands out to you, guys?" Hannah asks "Changing our passwords. Total thrill" Hope nods. Hannah tilts her head "It all looks good to me" Kelly says "All of them? Even the documentary on tiny house living?" Hannah asks making Kelly nod.

"Hey, girls" Scott walks into the kitchen then look at the living room "Hey girls," He says again "Hi, dad. How was car shopping?" Kelly asks "Fantastic. You should've seen me negotiate. I got a great car at an amazing price" He says smiling "Did you get something fun like a convertible?" Kelly asks "No. I got the mini van with the highest safety record in the market" He walk away cheerfily.

"Wow, Hannah, that's almost as thrilling as your list" Hope lightly gasps "Haha. Very funny" Hannah rolls her eyes. "I guess those cookies you made for me really were good, Kelly" He walks past them and Kelly smirks.

AN sorry this is so short. I've been so unmotivated but I just started another fanfic in the OC era if anyone would be interested in reading that one:)