Alright, lets give this new start a try.

I sat up gasping for air. Sweat ran down my face. I looked around the dark room. Its still night time. Eon shifted in his bed. I got out of my bed an walked over to the window. The moon was big and white. I climbed up on the window sill that had a cushion on it with two pillows. The whole kingdom was sleeping it seemed... accept me. I could see the woods where my house was. my parents are probably restless too. I watched a cloud pass over the moon.

I couldn't help but think about my mom and dad. I had big fat tears running down my cheeks. I let out a few whimpers. I bared my face in my hands. I still couldn't believe this was happening. I heard something moving around in the room I couldn't see anything because the curtain was pulled over the window where I was. The noise was getting closer and closer. When the person pulled the blind back I saw it was Eon. I brought my knees up to my chest.

"Are you okay, Shy?" He asked with a tiered tone. I wiped my eyes. "Im fine." I mumbled. Eon sat on the other side of the window sill. "That's why you're up in my window crying."

I rubbed my leg. "I couldn't sleep..." Eon nodded. "Its understandable. Were you thinking about them?" I nodded. He put his hand on mine and I awkwardly pulled mine away from his. He brought his hand back and placed it on his knee. "Is there anything I could do?" I shook my head lightly. Eon sighed and put his head up against the wall. He turned hi head and looked out the window. I picked at my nail. "you could.. read to me.." I blushed at my childish request and looked away. Eon chuckled. "Alright, Its a start I guess." I grabbed the book from under the pillow and handed it to him. Eon grabbed a match and lit a candle that was above him. It created a soft glow. He turned o the page I stopped on. "you got pretty far." I nodded.

I ran threw the woods. Bare feet and bloody hands. I had killed the wrong man. I should have known it wasn't him. I have to try harder if I want to avenge my father. Why did that man kill my father? Why did he tell me He would come back for me? was he planing on killing me to, just like he did to my dear father. I shall show him no mercy. I stopped in front of a large willow tree. The full moon made the tree look haunted. I climbed onto one of the bigger branches and propped myself in a some what comfortable position. I layed my head back and stared at the moon until I fell into a deep sleep. I woke to the sound of birds flying away in a rush. When I looked down beneath me I saw the man. He was dressed in all black and was wearing a cloak. I swung off the branch forcing my feet to fly into the man's side. He fell to the ground with a loud groan. "What the hell was that for?" The man said pulling his hood down revealing his face. It wasn't the man.. "FUCK!! WHY DO I KEEP MIXING OTHER PEOPLE UP WITH HIM?? DID HE PUT A SPELL ON ME?" I screamed throwing my arms up in the air. "Who are you talking about?" the boy said. "A MAN WHO KILLED MY FATHER!" I screamed at him "AND I CANT FIND HIM! IVE KILLED TWO PEOPLE SO FAR AND NONE OF THEM WHERE HIM!!" I dropped to the ground and buried my face in my hands. The boy came and knelled in front of me. He put his hand on my shoulder and I looked u to him with a few tears falling down my face. "Its alright. Im pretty sure you'll find him sooner or later." I let out a gasp. "No, I wont find him.. I should just give up and go back to my kingdom." The boy only looked at me for a few minutes. "Are you of royal blood?" I nodded. He grinned. "I am too. Im the prince of the kingdom of pail blood. Im searching for a maiden.. my father is ready to give up his thrown.. and well, you can figure the rest out." I nodded. "Im sorry, but I have no time to go get married and rule a thrown when my father's killer is still out there." I stood up and dusted myself off. "how long have you been searching?" I looked down and started thinking.."um.. a month now..." He looked a little shocked. "I'll help you if you want.. but first we should go to my kingdom.. I have a small business matter to attend to." I thought about it for a moment then nodded. "sure. lets go."I told the boy more about my father's killer and he listened.. he was kinda sweet. After we got to his kingdom, He led me to his castle. When we walked in a man and a woman sat on the thrown. The woman was beautiful. When I turned to the man I stopped in my tracks... It was him. The boy turned to me. "What's wrong?" He asked. I pointed my finger at the man. "Its him...".