Only Mine-8 (season 2)

That moment was very embarrassing and guilty for both of them. They didn't know how to exactly react on this. They were staring in each other's wide eyes. Sid was afraid as hell now not knowing what exactly to say. Anu and Vaish were holding each other' hand very tightly. Abhi joined his hands and started murmuring God's name by not making any noise. Everything was silent. Full suspense. Janneet's eyes were teary eyed. They were still in shock and were speechless. Avni fell on her knees and started crying silently. Jannat's palms was on her mouth. She too sat on her knees and faced Avni. Avni looked down. Jannat held her chin and made her look at her. Both of them were crying. Then they hugged each other. When others saw this, tears started rolling from their eyes. No one said nothing. Everything was still silent. Sid's eyes were full of tears of happiness. He became very very very happy. Anu and Vaish hugged each other seeing janneet and Abhi hugged Sid. They looked at each other and nodded. Vaish closed her eyes and controlled the happy tears but she couldn't. After sometime, Janneet broke the hug and got up, holding each other's hands.
Jan: Avni, I'm really sorry. After all this, I blamed you for everything and I-
Avni cuts: Jannat, I'm sorry too. I know what all I said to you from behind
Jan: It's ok now. This was neither your fault nor mine.
Avni: It was just a misunderstanding wasn't it?
Jan nodded smiling. Now others' happiness was at peak.
Sid: YYAAAAAAAAYYYYYY
Abhi: Finallyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Anu Vaish shouted: Horaayyyyyy
They started dancing like idiots. Janneet chuckled looking at them.
Sid: Let's sit.
They went in the bedroom. Janneet were sitting together. Sid brought some food for them and they started to eat happily. Sid then told the plan about bringing them together. Talks, laughs, leg pulling, everything was back again. This was one of the happiest day. All of them are never going to forget this day.

~THE END~

HERE THE JOURNEY OF ONLY MINE ENDS.... ALL THIS HAPPENED BECAUSE Y'ALL SUPPORTED ME. THIS WAS MY FIRST FAN FICTION I WROTE. ACTUALLY THIS WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO END IN THIS WAY. BUT DUE TO SOME REASONS, I HAD TO FINISH IT EARLY. THE REASON I WROTE THIS FF IS THAT, I BADLY WANT JANNEET BACK TOGETHER. SO ACCORDING TO MY IMAGINATION I WROTE THIS FF. I'M HAPPY THAT I WROTE A STORY, A FAN FICTION FOR MY FAVORITES. NEVER EVEN THOUGHT OF WRITING SOMETHING LIKE THIS. I'M VERY HAPPY THAT I DID IT AND Y'ALL SUPPORTED ME. I'M GONNA MISS ALL THIS!
THANK YOU ❤