3

JENNIE'S POV.

"Bring it out," Irine said and so i quickly sprinted towards my bedroom.

I used to call it ours, tho. But now, it's just me.

I headed to the cabinet and looked for the bucket hat, my husband usually wears and then went back to where my friends are.

"What are we going to do with that? We need DNA samples here, you guys!" Jisoo waved her hands infront of our faces with her annoying voice.

"What a dumbass," Irine deadpanned while rolling her eyes.

"What? I can't say that? What's with the hat? There's no Liam DNA there." We just shook our heads at Jisoo.

"My husband loves wearing this whenever we go out. I believe there's some strand of hair stuck here. I haven't wash it so I'm hoping we can find at least one strand," i finally said while scanning the hat.

I heard Jisoo gasp dramatically and covered her mouth with her hand. "You're genius!" She said.

"You're just dumb, Chu," Irine fired.

"Whatever—...

"Found some!" I chimed, informing them that i found not just one but four strands of hair.

"Oh, goodie! But are we sure those belongs to your husband, Jen?" Jisoo asked which earned out attention.

"No one uses this hat except from him, so I'm pretty sure it's his," i replied and smiled at them.

They paused and didn't even react, just staring at me and seemed to be astonished.

"What?"

"We haven't seen that smile for awhile," they both uttered in chorus that made me a bit shy.

Now, that i thought of it. They're right. I haven't smiled like this since the day i received the news about Liam's death. Didn't thought I'm as broken as this, huh?

"Yeah... I kinda kept it for awhile now," i said.

"We're happy to witness it again, Mandu." They both pull me for an embrace and i felt myself melting on it.

I smiled. "Yeah," i pulled from the hug and showed them the strands i was holding.

"Where should i put these?" I asked pertaining to the hair.

"Here, put it here," Irine gave me a hankie.

I gently out the strands on it and fold it gently, not wanting to blew the strands away.

"I'll keep it. I'll call my friend and settle somethings with him and then I'll inform you when to meet him," Chu slid the hankie on her small bag before giving me a smile.

"But a quick reminder, Jen. We are not certain about this. There will be some negative possibilities after this. Let's just hope nothing would go wrong."

"I understand, Chu. I'm ready for anything," i responded.

"K, that's enough. I'm hungry. Do you have anything on your fridge, Jen?" She asked.

Irine gave me a look that's not so normal at all. I know what she's thinking.

"Uhh, well... I have some-uhh pizzas! Yay! I have a half piece of pizza hehe," i nervously uttered while averting my gaze anywhere away from them.

"Great! What do i expect? You never go out. Even buy groceries, i hope this cloning process is quick. I don't want to see your ass whopping around like shit," Chu groaned while heading her way towards my front door.

"Where ya goin'?" Asked by our oldest.

"Out. Imma buy some foods. I don't trust Jennie's half piece pizza, adios!" She replied without glancing at her. She waved her hand, tho.

"Do you have some beer left?" I throw Irine a look and nodded.

"Great, what do i expect?" She said, copying Jisoo's voice and headed towards my kitchen.

They seem disappointed, huh?

Heh! Don't worry, i think i will be okay anytime soon! I swear!

With the new knowledge i have, I'm pretty sure i will be fine soon.

================================