Sakura Empire part 1

(Wow a serious Azur Lane soundtrack. Ember O_O.)

Above the dark skyline above the shimmering orange ocean. The vague orange sun transforms the bottom portion of the already pale blue morning sky into a dark orange colour. The titanous floating clouds masses uncovered themselves inside the light like uncloaking floating cities.

The screen rotates until we see a bunch of four female humanoid figures on the calm orange tides. They have quirky appearances and carried strange large armoured metal arms armed with WW2 warship turret or a take-off runway. Their feet, wearing ordinary shoes or armoured boots, skid the unfazed surface, as the delayed white foam aftermath followed.

"Launching torpedo bombers!" one of them yelled.

She has pink hair with two orange bandana tied ponytails and a bone-white dragon antler that have hexagonal scale patterns in front of it. Her back head covering white beret hat have black head band and a silver bold letter J at the front left on a grey diagonal tetris pattern - most of her outfit have such tetris patterns especially on the puff sleeves. A red rope threads around her neck. Her big light pink reptilian tail was decorated near the tip by a thick dark rope spiced up by many pink lines.

Her bare belly white shirt have a bigger bandana neck tie below a round collar with a yellow line near the edge. A chest window creates a big gap between the collar and the shirt. The carrier's shirt have a cutaway false collar opening where the brown cloth is seen and it is bonded with the other parts of the outfit with a vertical pair of black buttons at each side whereas the portside have its diagonal tetris pattern.

The shirt have puff sleeves reaching to her elbow tightened by a black band and a black button at the side. Her forearm wears a flying big "kimono hand-opening size" sleeve that has a big red edge and insides. An apparent dwarfing third opening is tied at the front of the thick brown edge with another brown line above; they stopped with a downward slope without touching the other side.

The other decals embedded to where the third opening are: yellow wave patterns inside a yellow circle inside a thicker yellow circle, a larger diagonal tetris pattern below the previous and a pair of brown shining star shapes. Her white gloves have the hexagonal scaly pattern at the hexagon "teethed "edge.

Again another big fabric is flying to the back and that is her cape that has a collar and black shoulder pad. Her red skirt have a big leather waistband that has a rope. The front skirt frill and the white line very close to the edge is flanked by two flat skirt ends that it buttons with a black one.

Her scaly legs wore "shoes" that are heavily armoured: a rock grey thick steel round shield at the top, red-pink front steel at the front surrounded by thicker grey steel, grey bottom glued to the top by a black ring also found on the top as well and a thick red-pink steel fin at the back with a dug out line found at the top.

Her rigging is attached to the bigger side of her waistband, where the rope starts from the white triangles. On her port is a castle shaped tower that has the white dash marked wooden runway top. Three overlapping pieces of the ship hull's shields with big black dots and a red draft below the black border between the two colours, the topmost have an anchor.

On her starboard is where a vague figure of the actual aircraft carrier acts as a runway deck. The figure have a tall hull as the short and sleek bow held two exposed anchor chains. The flat two side slanted bridge which creates the cliff of the total height is below the runway deck. The steel runway have wooden slot sections; the middle are marked by a line of long white dashes.