𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

───────────────

𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐙𝐎𝐍, 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐙𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐈𝐆. "So, what are you gonna do when you see Druig?" Thena asked her sister as they walked in the rain forest. "What? What are you talking about?" Zeminus asked her sister, confused. "Oh, come on. You seriously never knew that Druig was crushing on you for centuries?" Kingo asked, as he and Karun walked side by side, Karun who had his camera in hand. "No..." Zeminus said, awkwardly. "As you know, Druig, the mind controller was practically obsessed with Zeminus for centuries, and the speedster, Makkari whom you will see soon." Kingo said before Trig had growled at a bug and grabbed it before biting it. "Virgo-" "No! No, spit it out! Spit it out!" Virgo shouted before he bumped his paw with Trig's head, getting the bug out his mouth. "Thank you, bear." Zeminus thanked before they continued on. "Zeminus, how the hell are you able to walk through all this nature and wear heels at the same time?" Greyson asked as she eyed her outfit.

Gilgamesh laughed and came to Greyson's side

Gilgamesh laughed and came to Greyson's side. "You shouldve seen her running in heels. Scariest thing." Gilgamesh said and Zeminus smirked and continued walking forward. "Yeah, she was able to chase after Phastos to his lab for getting rid of her pet snake." Sprite smirked at Greyson making the human boy shocked. "If you haven't see her like that, good job." Thena said before the group found a village in the forest, assuming they found the location.

Zeminus looked around but Avalanche had to ask something. "𝖈𝖆𝖓 𝖎 𝖊𝖆𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒?" Avalanche asked making Zeminus shake her head. "No, you can not eat any of them. Your just ate not to long ago. I even ate past my diet for you." Zeminus said to her talking buddy. "𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖊. 𝕭𝖚𝖙 𝖈𝖆𝖓 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖉 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖇𝖑𝖊 𝖘𝖔𝖔𝖓? 𝖎'𝖒 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖎𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖏𝖚𝖎𝖈𝖞, 𝖏𝖚𝖎𝖈𝖞 𝖑𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗." Avalanche requested making Zeminus sigh and yet agree. "Hola. Soy Zeminus, Mis amigos y yo estamos buscando a Druig. Hi. I'm Zeminus, my friends and I are looking for Druig." Zeminus said to a male villager. "Ah, Zeminus. Druig told me a lot about you. He is here." The male villager said and Zeminus smiled friendly. Soon, his eyes turned gold and he stood robotically. "𝖎𝖙'𝖘 𝖆 𝖗𝖔𝖇𝖔𝖙!" Avalanche shouted but Zeminus replied, "Shut up, Ave." Zeminus said while the villager said, "Hello, جميلتي الجميلة Zeminus. My beautiful, beautiful Zeminus." Druig said in the male voice.