Chapter 1

——————゚.*・。゚Last Day ゚.*・。———————

The young president of L'manberg, Tubbo Underscore, sighed and locked his eyes to his vice president in disappointment.

" I, Tubbo Underscore, The Third President of L'manberg, exiled you from our country, L'manberg of Dream SMP— You are not allowed to set your foot in our place any time soon or maybe forever. You are allowed to come back if you received an order from the cabinets of L'manberg to allow you come back as one of us. TommyInnit, with all due respect, you already caused a lot of trouble and mess since the first time we created this country, so this is for the best. I am truly sorry, but now, I am responsible and in charge to keep the peace of our lovely country. TommyInnit.. " Tubbo stares into Tommy's blue eyes " I exiled you from L'manberg for the greater good "

Tommy smiles and stares into the president eyes. " You grown a lot, you used to be a total wreck! " He laugh hysterically in front of the other L'manberg warriors, covering his left eye with his hand. Tommy stopped and look at him again, dead in the eyes which caught Tubbo off guard. " Wow, that speech is totally pissing me off. You can just tell me to get the fuck out this tiny, disgusting place. I am sick of everyone's bullshit anyways! After all these years, after fought in lots of wars, you decided to betray me now? Clever.. Very wise of you.. "

Niki then slowly walk to Tommy but then stopped by Jack. " Don't come near him, he's insane ... He's not Tommy that we know.. "

" Yeah, Niki.. Please don't look at me anymore.. Please don't cry ... Your face is all ruined with those wasted tears.. Please don't cry because of me.. " he smiles to Niki then look at Tubbo.

" Y- You can't treat me like we are not comrades or a family— You know that I exiled you for the good right? " Tubbo stood up and then poke Tommy's chest " You caused all the chaos, so it was the best decision, this is all suggested by Dream himself ... I am truly sorry.. " Tubbo apologizing.

" No— " Tommy says in monotone. " Whatever you say, we are cutting ties now, Tubbo. I don't want your shitty scarf anymore, take this back " he tosses the scarf to Tubbo and the president caught it with the shock in his eyes.

" Tommy.. You got to be kidding, right? " Tubbo say in shaky voice.

" Do you think I am a joke to you? " He turns to Tubbo with a smile. A weak smile. It shows pain and the warriors flinches. " Just remember, TommyInnit fought in wars to give this country for freedom— Without me, we would have this such peace... Now, now.. I will leave this hell hole. Goodbye now, comrades, or should I say... traitors...

The warriors shocked as he said his last word. Tommy never talk like this before, he used to be kind and caring kind of person. Is this how he really feels about us?

Tommy walks passed Ranboo and he flinched after Tommy whispers something to him.

' Take care of L'manberg and Tubbo to me, I trust you Ranboo.. '

Tommy walks along with the man with a smiley mask Dream. Puffy salutes him and smiles at the young child.

" I will visit you soon Tommy.. Don't worry.. " Puffy's voice turned hoarse because of crying.

" Don't bother, Puffy. I am no one, so please don't waste your time on me " he weakly smiles.

Puffy shocked and hugs him for the last time. " I say I will come so please wait, okay? You are not alone.. You are strong, Tommy.. "

Dream then taps on Tommy shoulder, pointing to the shore. " Come on, let's go.. "

" Okay, I guess my time has come.. "

" Tommy, please take care! " Niki screams as Tommy jump to the boat.

" Don't worry about me, Niki! Just take care of the country.. Thank you for being such nice comrade— " he salutes her as Dream starts paddling away from L'manberg.

The ride is slow and filled with silence around both of the warrior. The one is slowly paddling with a smile on his face, while the other stares into the water, thinking about his worth and tears slowly overflowing through his face. One is satisfied, while the other in misery.

" Are you finally happy that you got rid of me, Dream? Are you satisfied yet? What will you do after this? Ask me to kill myself? " Tommy says in monotone.

Dream on chuckled and turn his face to the young boy. " You are overthinking, Tommy. There's no way that I will do such thing to get rid of you. We already get along well, why would I do such thing to my friend? " He smiles and turn back to front and continues paddling the boat even faster.

" Don't you call me overthinking, you massive dick! I know what your plans is, so you didn't fool me in anything... Tubbo is just too blind because of his " President " role, he even sacrificed someone who is important and part of the history.

" Maybe you deserved it, Tommy. Who knows.." Dream whistles and then Tommy just took a deep breath. He knows that he would definitely dead if he fight him now.

" Whatever you say, but you still a dick.. " Tommy then take off his earring off and put it in a box. He smiles as the earring glows, it means a lot to him.

" We are here... " Dream says and then paddling harder to the shore.

The land is filled with forest and nice beach. There's a nice willow tree, and Tommy hop out from the boat to see around.

Dream walks slowly and starts building a dirt shack. Tommy ignores him and explores the land. He ran towards the East and saw a flower field. He smiles and the wind brushes his hair. His breathing turns slower and calmer, he smiles and tears slowly flowing.

" Guess, this is my new life without them anymore, right? "

_____________________

To be continued—
______________________

Author's Note:

Thanks for reading the first chapter! I hope you like it! Please do comment some feedback so I can improve! Please do boost my book and maybe leave a vote? Again, thank you! The next upload will be next Wednesday or Thursday!