• Out In Public •

I have a series going on In my head called, "Neverland University" It's basically like a mansion but for Neverlands.

Anyways, I'll tell you the details when I make the book 😁

-

Ji Yeon, Also known as MinniesFlamingo lives In the neverland University.

Somewhile In the elevator, She stumbles upon a girl who seems to be guarded by a guy who's holding her tightly.

She's all alone, Also the fact that she just went out to buy macaroni to make mac and cheese for the neverlands.

Of course the university doesn't let 16 years olds below to go outside without someone with them but they let her go since she was just gonna buy from the store near the university.

"Don't you dare stay out my grip." The guy said In korean.

Korean? But he doesn't look korean... This Is the Philippines... Why would they be here In the sorcing sun? Pabo, They're here so It's cool. Wait, Why Is that guy holding her so tightly? Ji Yeon thinks.

The girl clears her throat and the guy gripped her more strongly.

Ji Yeon looks at her and,

Miyeon? No It can't be... It Is! Don't panic... Wait... Why Is she alone here? This Is a village why would they be here? Where's her managers and bodyguards? Heck no, I gotta save her from this guy.

Ji Yeon takes one look at the guy and punches him right In the groin.

She holds miyeon's wrist and pulls her to run as soon as the door opens.

"HEY COME BACK HERE!" The guy shouted In english.

"Here unnie, Wear this." Ji Yeon gives her a mask while running.

"W-who are you?" She speaks In poor english.

Oh right, Pabo forgot she's a korean.

"I'm Ji Yeon, From neverland University. I'm sorry but I really have no choice but to grab you there and run but we're going to Neverland University. Wear your mask for you to not be noticed please, You can trust me I'm not a bad guy." Ji Yeon said that like soyeon rapping In put It straight In korean.

"O-ok, But how old are you?" Miyeon says, Yep they're still running.

"Me? I'm twelve." Miyeon looks at her from head to toe looking shocked.

They enter the school and right as they do, They are surrounded by people.

"Uyyy Ji yeon, Sino yan? Girlfriend mo? (Hey Ji Yeon, Who's that over there? Your girlfriend?)" A guy asks.

"Shut up mark," She's still holding miyeon as they enter Ji Yeon's room.

Miyeon takes her mask off as Ji Yeon does too.

"U-unnie, What were you doing there?" Ji Yeon asks.

Funny how she's so calm, Even Ji Yeon expected herself to freak out.

"We were going on a schedule, All of a sudden these guys pull me and causes a ruckus." Miyeon smiles.

"I'm honored to meet you Miyeon unnie, You're my Idol. I wonder why I didn't freak out." Ji Yeon smiled akwardly.

"Are you really twelve?" Miyeon asked.

Ji Yeon nodded In response.

She gave her a bottle of water because of running that fast In that heat.

"Unnie, I'm gonna call Neverland Service for them to reach out to... C-cube... I'm sorry for the trouble and I'm really sorry that you happened to go through that. Do you have any bruises? Any scratches?" Miyeon shaked her head.

She called the Security and they had The company drive to the University to pick Miyeon up.

"I really thank you Ji Yeon, Thank you for saving me." Miyeon said.

"Your welcome unnie. Also, We will be going to your concert next week. I'm gonna be there." Ji Yeon smiled at her while Miyeon smiled back as she went In the car.

This Is the first chapter so far!

It's short but I hope you like It!

Thank you for reading.

- 🦋🍒