Neverland University

You see, In neverland school there's only 60 Members per semester.

The average age Is 20 to 24 and to oldest here Is a little bit over 40.

But the youngest In this school? Hi I'm Kang Ji Yeon.

I'm a really big neverland and ever since 2018, I have really been Into I-DLE Alot.

Oh and by the way, I'm turning twelve this year *wink*

What do we do In Neverland University you might ask? We become Forever Neverlands.

In here, We learn everyday about the girls and their schedules, Basically they just teach us about them more.

The Owner of this school Is a really rich neverland.

The Tuition here Is only ₱2,000.00 and they pay you ₱6,000.00 In two years being there Isn't that amazing?!

I'm living my life and even education Is free! From private teachers and the food, Prepared by 5-Star chefs that cook delicious foods.

So, Would you like to join?

-

Helloooo neverlandsss, This Is my for a long time scenario In my head, Neverland University! I've been dreaming to be In a neverland University and I've always wanted to go to one.

Since there are no things like this, I'm creating this book!

I am gonna update my other book just you wait!!!

Stay safe and be healthy!

- 🦋🍒