ғᴏᴜʀ

ᴛɪᴇʀʀᴀ; ᴛᴇᴇ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ
ᴊᴜʟʏ 17ᴛʜ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀᴊᴜʟʏ 17ᴛʜ

(a/n: the lowercase is intended. sorry, if it may bother you. it's just for this chapter.)

"so, you gon' let us hit or what? you don't got no money to pay for the shit so you might as well let us," trey asked.

"yes, i'm gon' let y'all hit. how many of y'all is it though?" i asked. i really don't care though. as long as that bitch can suffer.

trey is bando's homeboy, and i'm pretty sure you know who bando is.

i want them to give her back to bando. i don't care what he does to her, i just want her to be unhappy with him.

kanai has always had it better than me in some cases. i was so happy when she would call me and tell me how bando beat her.

i pretended to care. i was the one who set the two up.

i just wanted her to suffer and it made me angry when she got away from him. so, i'm giving her ass back.

marco broke up with me and took everything back, except my clothes. i really want it done, so i'll do anything to make it happen.

if that means letting them run a train on me, then whatever.

she just thinks she's better than everyone else. she pisses me off.

"what does it matter?" he asked smartly.

"well, i was just asking."

"bando, you hitting this bitch?" he asked passing the blunt to another guy that was there.

"hell nah. i don't even like this bitch, i just want kanai," he turned his nose up at me.

"y'all know i don't have to help y'all with anything, right? don't sit up here and talk to me like shit."

who the fuck they think they is? i'm not that push-over ass bitch kanai.

they looked at each other and back at me and then back at each other before they busted out laughing.

and after a little bit, everybody in the house was laughing.

"who the fuck do you think you talkin' to?" bando said, still cracking the hell up.

"this bitch thought she was superwoman when said that shit!" trey continued to laugh hard as hell.