FUN DAY!

Seraphine Jones smiled at her best friend as Ivy Garcia got out of her car. She grabbed Ivy by the hand and led her to the car in which their other five friends were sitting.

"FINALLY!" Jasmine Clare yelled. "CAN WE GO NOW?" 

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!" Seraphine yelled, joining in on the yelling. "Okay okay!" Diana Miller pulled out of the parking, heading to the beach.

A few hours later, Tiara Clare was panting as she ran behind Adhara Davis, a frisbee in Adhara's hands. Adhara ran circles around the little area the seven had put up for themselves. 

Jasmine and Diana were talking about the new movie, sitting on one of their mats. Seraphine and Ivy were swimming around in the ocean with Ava Hart. 

The three girls soon swam back to shore, and Tiara jumped up.

"Girls!" she said, and the six turned to her. "SLEEPOVER!" she announced, raising her hands above her head, and waving them around. The other six nodded and after a smooth drive back, Ava drove this time, they reached Tiara and Jasmine's house.

The seven piled in through the front door, immediately taking quick baths in succession and a few hours later, were all cuddled up in Tiara's bed, facing the TV. They quickly decided on a movie and played it, all engrossed. Ava instinctively hit pause, not wanting to miss a line, as Seraphine started yelling at the guy on screen.

A few minutes later, Ivy slid a pillow under Adhara's head, and a few seconds later, the girl fell asleep. Diana ducked, a split second before Jasmine slapped her hand onto the lamp and turned it off. Seraphine moved her hand and slid a pillow under Ava's head, who half-smiled at the ravenette and let her head fall on the pillow.

 Ivy, soon after, fell asleep on the usual bunch of pillows. About half an hour later the movie ended. 

Tiara got out of bed, looking at the six friends who were asleep. She shook her head and gave a fond chuckle. The black-haired Clare turned the TV off and switched on the air conditioner, going to sleep in her usual place between her twin and Ava. 

It was one of the best days she had, and she stowed the memory away in her list of fondest ones, as she slowly drifted off to sleep.